1. The month following January and preceding March.
4. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
9. (British slang) Cafe.
13. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
16. (Irish) The sea personified.
17. A share of something.
18. In bed.
19. Any high mountain.
20. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
21. The working together of two things (muscles or drugs for example) to produce an effect greater than the sum of their individual effects.
23. Dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid.
25. The quantity that a bag will hold.
27. A small ring-shaped friedcake.
28. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
29. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
30. The quantity that can be held in a mug.
33. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
37. Bubble shells.
41. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
42. A federally chartered savings bank.
45. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
46. A state in the western United States.
47. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
48. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
49. 100 kopecks equal 1 ruble.
52. Italian chemist noted for work on polymers (1903-1979).
55. An architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness.
58. A facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth.
59. How long something has existed.
61. A person of subnormal intelligence.
63. Soviet gymnast (born in 1955).
65. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
66. Type genus of Ursidae.
67. Islands in the Atlantic Ocean belonging to Portugal.
68. Satisfy (thirst).
69. An enclosed space.
70. A person who travels through the water by swimming.
74. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
75. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
80. The state capital of Alaska.
85. (biology) Of unlike parts or organs.
88. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
91. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
92. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
94. Necessary for relief or supply.
96. A master's degree in library science.
97. Composed of or covered with relatively large particles.
98. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
100. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
101. Injured by bites or stings.
102. United States designer noted for an innovative series of chairs (1907-1978).
103. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
104. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
1. Loose or flaccid body fat.
2. A genus of Mustelidae.
3. (informal) Exceptionally good.
4. Make certain of.
5. A blank leaf in the front of back of a book.
6. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
7. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
8. Abnormal dryness of the conjunctiva and cornea of the eyes.
9. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living around Cayuga Lake in New York state.
10. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
11. Any federal law-enforcement officer.
12. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
15. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
22. Large African antelope having a head with horns like an ox and a long tufted tail.
24. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
26. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
31. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
32. Broken husks of the seeds of cereal grains that are separated from the flour by sifting.
34. An ancient city in northeastern Spain.
35. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
36. A nonstandard form of American English spoken by some American Black people.
38. A genus of Psittacidae.
39. Of or relating to or characteristic of Antigua or its people.
40. Disappear gradually.
43. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
44. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
50. Of or relating to the feet.
51. A harsh hoarse utterance (as of a frog).
53. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
54. (medical) A bandage consisting of a pad and belt.
56. Dormouse of southern Europe and northern Africa.
57. A rotund individual.
60. Two items of the same kind.
62. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
64. A support that steadies or strengthens something else.
71. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
72. An unnaturally frenzied or distraught woman.
73. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
76. A telegram sent abroad.
77. Genus of western United States annuals with showy yellow or white flowers.
78. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
79. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
81. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
82. American political cartoonist (1840-1902).
83. The highest level or degree attainable.
84. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
86. The time during which someone's life continues.
87. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
89. English monk and scholar (672-735).
90. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
93. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
95. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
99. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.