1. The residue that remains when something is burned.
4. Divulge information or secrets.
8. A thrusting blow with a knife.
12. Female equine animal.
16. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
17. Avatar of Vishnu.
18. Affected manners intended to impress others.
19. Type genus of the Anatidae.
20. A traditional Moslem headdress consisting of a long scarf wrapped around the head.
22. Without light.
24. A small piece of anything (especially a piece that has been snipped off).
25. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
28. A clergyman.
29. A Dravidian language spoken by the Gond people in south central India.
31. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
34. Small toothless anteater with prehensile tale and four-clawed forelimbs.
38. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
39. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
43. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
44. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
45. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
49. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
51. A swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property.
52. An informal term for a father.
53. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
55. A primeval personification of air and breath.
56. Of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language.
59. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
61. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
62. A constitutional monarchy in a tiny enclave on the French Riviera.
64. Someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote that a grandparent).
66. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
68. A city in northern India.
69. (of weather) Wet by periods of rain.
70. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
71. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
73. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
75. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
77. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
81. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
85. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
88. A member of a Turkic people of Chinese Turkestan and neighboring areas (formerly of Mongolia and eastern Turkestan).
90. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
91. Of or relating to the Sinhalese languages.
95. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
96. A monocotyledonous genus of the family Iridaceae.
97. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
99. English essayist (1775-1834).
100. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
101. A book of the New Testament.
102. Stalk of a moss capsule.
103. Any of various floor-like platforms built into a vessel.
104. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
1. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
2. A short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost.
3. Any of several Orthodox Jewish sects who reject modern secular culture and many of whom do not recognize the spiritual authority of the modern state of Israel.
4. Hindu sacred text instructing the Brahmins to perform the Vedic rituals.
5. A local computer network for communication between computers.
6. Before noon.
7. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
8. A chock or bar wedged under a wheel or between the spokes to prevent a vehicle from rolling down an incline.
9. The capital and largest city of Japan.
10. Having an oblique or slanted direction.
11. (formerly) A title of respect for a man in Turkey or Egypt.
12. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
13. (Welsh myth) The other world.
14. A sudden short attack.
15. Catch sight of.
21. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
23. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
26. An associate degree in nursing.
27. A young woman indulged by rich and powerful older men.
30. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
32. True fungi.
33. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
35. A state in south central United States.
36. 1 species.
37. Of or relating to the function or production or secretion of urine.
40. A quantity of no importance.
41. A small cake leavened with yeast.
42. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
46. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
47. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
48. Ancient city is southeastern Italy where Hannibal defeated the Romans in 216 BC.
50. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
54. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
57. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
58. A fraudulent business scheme.
60. The act of scanning.
63. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
65. (Greek mythology) Greek god of darkness who dwelt in the underworld.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
72. A member of the Circassian people living east of the Black Sea.
74. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
76. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
78. Moving quickly and lightly.
79. Relating to or consisting of runes.
80. Some abrupt occurrence that interrupts.
82. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
83. An unstable meson produced as the result of a high-energy particle collision.
84. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
86. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
87. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
88. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
89. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
92. Being nine more than eighty.
93. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
94. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
98. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).