1. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
4. A sloping mass of rocks at the base of a cliff.
9. A city in northwestern Syria.
13. A tube in which a body fluid circulates.
16. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
17. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
18. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
20. (Irish) The sea personified.
21. A subject or pursuit that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly).
23. Bristlelike process near the tip of the antenna of certain flies.
25. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
27. Painter (born in Germany, resident of France and the United States) who was a cofounder of Dadaism.
28. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
29. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
33. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
34. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
40. United States social economist (1876-1933).
43. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
47. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
49. A member of a monotheistic sect of Zoroastrian origin.
50. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
51. A group of southern Bantu languages.
53. Fiddler crabs.
54. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
56. The brightly colored garments of a jockey.
58. Soiled or likely to soil with dirt or grime.
60. One-hundredth of a right angle.
61. Being precisely fitting and right.
62. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
63. The capital of Nationalist China.
67. Having a stem or stems or having a stem as specified.
70. American novelist (1909-1955).
73. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
74. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
75. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
78. (Welsh) Lord of Annwfn (the other world.
80. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
84. General term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate.
85. Locate and correct errors in a computer program code.
88. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
90. A periodic paperback publication.
91. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
92. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
93. Again but in a new or different way.
94. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
95. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
96. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
97. Produced by a manufacturing process.
98. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
1. Australian operatic soprano (1861-1931).
2. Marked by quiet and caution and secrecy.
3. The third canonical hour.
4. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Soviet geneticist whose adherence to Lamarck's theory of evolution was favored by Stalin (1898-1976).
7. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
8. A person who has died and has been declared a saint by canonization.
9. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
10. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
11. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
12. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
13. Type genus of the Vespidae.
14. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
15. Limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
22. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
24. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
26. Consisting of or made of cedar.
30. An awkward stupid person.
31. A Bantu language spoken in the coastal regions of eastern Kenya.
32. One or some or every or all without specification.
35. (used of texts) Shortened by condensing or rewriting.
36. Sometimes placed in family Hyacinthaceae.
38. Any disease of the throat or fauces marked by spasmodic attacks of intense suffocative pain.
39. The quality of a substance that is able to rebound.
41. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
42. An informal term for a father.
44. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
45. Childhood disease caused by deficiency of vitamin D and sunlight associated with impaired metabolism of calcium and phosphorus.
46. Absence of the mammary glands (either through surgery or developmental defect).
48. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
52. A republic on the Isthmus of Panama.
55. The officer below the master on a commercial ship.
57. An immunosuppressive drug (trade name Imuran) used to prevent rejection of a transplanted organ.
59. (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) Optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light.
64. A United Nations agency to promote trade by increasing the exchange stability of the major currencies.
65. Relating to or occurring or living in or frequenting the open ocean.
66. The number that is represented as a one followed by 6 zeros.
68. Of or relating to a dialect of Sotho or the Bantu people who speak it.
69. Having or involving the use of hands.
70. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
71. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
72. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
76. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
77. (prefix) Half or partial.
79. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
81. An Asian river between China and Russia.
82. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
83. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
86. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
87. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
89. Be obliged to pay or repay.