1. Cut off from a whole.
4. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
9. Type genus of the Anatidae.
13. The residue that remains when something is burned.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. (Hinduism and Buddhism) The effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation.
18. The lowest brass wind instrument.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. Red-mouthed grunt found from Florida to Brazil.
22. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
24. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
25. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
26. Being or relating to or resembling or emanating from stars.
28. Make less active or intense.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. Hairdressing consisting of a perfumed oil or ointment.
33. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
35. The capital and largest city of Iran.
38. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
42. Half the width of an em.
43. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
47. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
48. Any of numerous plants of the genus Capparis.
50. Adapt anew.
52. Prevent from being included or considered or accepted.
53. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
55. Grind together, of teeth.
56. A conditional conveyance of property as security for the repayment of a loan.
59. The capital of Western Samoa.
61. Towards the side away from the wind.
62. One of a group of three sharing public administration or civil authority especially in ancient Rome.
63. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
65. (used only in combination) Having a heart as specified.
67. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
68. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
70. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
76. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
79. By bad luck.
83. A deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.
84. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
87. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
88. Lower in esteem.
89. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
91. The month following February and preceding April.
92. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
93. An Italian poet famous for `The Divine Comedy'--a journey through hell and purgatory and paradise guided by Virgil and his idealized Beatrice (1265-1321).
94. God of love and erotic desire.
95. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. Young sheep.
2. Using speech rather than writing.
3. A flourish added after or under your signature (originally to protect against forgery).
4. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
5. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
6. A step in walking or running.
7. Before noon.
8. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
9. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
10. A ravine or gully in southern Asia.
11. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
12. A deep bow.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Singing jazz.
15. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
21. Christian martyr.
23. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
27. Any of various organs that synthesize substances needed by the body and release it through ducts or directly into the bloodstream.
29. The sixth month of the Hindu calendar.
31. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
32. An associate degree in nursing.
34. Biennial Eurasian plant usually having a swollen edible root.
36. Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness.
37. A state in midwestern United States.
39. (Mexican) Corn and cornmeal dough stuffed with a meat mixture then wrapped in corn husks and steamed.
40. Liquorice-flavored seeds or oil used in cookies or cakes or pickles.
41. Resembling lather or covered with lather.
44. Sexually unresponsive.
45. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
46. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
49. A person who is rejected (from society or home).
51. United States mathematician and astronomer remembered for his studies of Uranus and Saturn and Neptune (1809-1880).
54. Scar where the umbilical cord was attached.
57. Type genus of the Turdidae.
58. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
60. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
64. A genus of Sterninae.
66. Someone who is being trained.
69. First in order of birth.
70. (nautical, aeronautical) Situated at or toward the stern or tail.
71. A member of the Siouan people of the northern Mississippi valley.
72. Basic principles of the cosmos.
73. A car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors.
74. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
75. A small canoe consisting of a light frame made watertight with animal skins.
77. Of or relating to the uvea of the eye.
78. Spanish missionary who founded Franciscan missions in California (1713-1784).
80. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
81. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
82. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
83. A public promotion of some product or service.
85. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
86. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
87. Before noon.
90. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.