1. An informal term for a father.
4. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
9. Fallow deer.
13. The capital and largest city of Japan.
16. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
17. Of or relating to or containing barium.
18. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
19. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
20. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
21. Kauri pine.
23. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
25. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
27. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
28. A decoy who lures customers into a gambling establishment (especially one with a fixed game).
30. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
31. An accessory or adjoining anatomical parts or appendages (especially of the embryo).
35. Fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and hops.
36. Robber flies.
38. One thousandth of a second.
40. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
42. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
43. Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge.
47. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
48. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
50. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
53. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
54. The area for food preparation on a ship.
56. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
59. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
60. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
61. A Japanese cheer of enthusiasm or triumph.
65. The deep vascular inner layer of the skin.
67. Of the most contemptible kind.
68. The capital city of Vietnam.
69. Of or relating to or characteristic of Angola or its people.
71. Climbing salamanders.
72. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
73. One of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participates in a group organization).
75. A public promotion of some product or service.
76. Lower in esteem.
78. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
82. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
84. A city in northern India.
86. Take in solid food.
87. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
90. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
91. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
93. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
95. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
96. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
98. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
101. Remaining after all deductions.
102. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
103. A state in New England.
104. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
105. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
1. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
2. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
3. The capital of Tajikistan.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. Extremely large treelike cactus of desert regions of southwestern United States having a thick columnar sparsely branched trunk bearing white flowers and edible red pulpy fruit.
6. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
7. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
8. Tropical trees having papery leaves and large fruit.
9. Force to go away.
10. Before noon.
11. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
12. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
13. A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers).
14. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
15. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
22. Containing or involving or occurring in the form of ions.
24. Devoid of any feeling of awe or reverence.
26. Echo repeatedly, echo again and again.
29. English essayist (1775-1834).
32. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.
33. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
34. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
37. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
39. (mathematics) Of a triangle having three sides of different lengths.
41. An inhabitant of ancient Thebes.
44. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
45. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
46. Physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression).
49. A genus of the cactus family with scarlet flowers.
51. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
52. Derived by copying something else.
55. Swedish film actress (1915-1982).
57. A chronic disease of the nose characterized by a foul-smelling nasal discharge and atrophy of nasal structures.
58. Tree of low-lying coastal areas of southeastern United States having glossy leaves and racemes of fragrant white flowers.
62. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
63. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
64. Talks a great deal about uninteresting topics.
66. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
70. A department of Greece in the central Peloponnese.
71. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
74. A potent narcotic antagonist (trade name Narcan) especially effective with morphine.
77. Somewhat ill or prone to illness.
79. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
80. Unknown god.
81. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
83. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
85. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
88. American novelist (1909-1955).
89. The specified day of the month.
92. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
94. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
97. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
99. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
100. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.