1. One millionth of a gram.
4. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
9. The probability of a specified outcome.
13. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
16. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
17. Flexible twig of a willow tree.
18. A structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops.
19. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
20. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
21. Excluded from a society.
23. Of or relating to the songbirds n.
25. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
27. Arctic deer with large antlers in both sexes.
29. A feeling of intense anger.
30. A blind god.
31. A public promotion of some product or service.
32. One who attacks the reputation of another by slander or libel.
34. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
35. A republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula.
38. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
39. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
42. A person forced to flee from home or country.
43. A day of rest and worship.
47. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
48. Being one more than one hundred.
49. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
51. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
53. A mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten.
54. United States writer noted for his droll epigrams (1902-1971).
60. God of the Underworld.
61. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
63. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
64. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
65. Provide commentary for a film, for example.
66. A particular environment or walk of life.
68. A castrated tomcat.
69. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
71. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
73. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
75. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
77. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
81. Jordan's port.
82. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
85. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
88. Morning glory.
91. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
92. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
93. Of or relating to Immanuel Kant or his philosophy.
95. Ruffed grouse.
97. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
98. A member of western Finnish people formerly living in the Baltic province where Saint Petersburg was built.
99. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
101. Remaining after all deductions.
102. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
103. Leather with a napped surface.
104. An informal term for a father.
105. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
1. Giving milk.
2. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
3. An industrial town in north central Alabama.
4. Any thick messy substance.
5. (used especially of the rights of another) Seized and held by force.
6. Having relatively few calories.
7. Of or belonging to an aecium.
8. The father of your father or mother.
9. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
10. An uproarious party.
11. A picture (or series of pictures) representing a continuous scene.
12. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
13. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
14. An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control.
15. Complete and without restriction or qualification.
22. A state in north central United States.
24. Apt to break into small fragments or disintegrate.
26. Someone who digs trenches.
28. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
33. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
36. Filled with a great quantity.
37. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
40. Of or relating to the ancient Aramaic languages.
41. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
44. A state in northwestern North America.
45. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
46. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
50. Before noon.
52. A genus of delicate ferns belonging to the family Osmundaceae.
55. Acid gritty-textured fruit.
56. The basic unit of money in Macao.
57. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
58. Range of what one can know or understand.
59. Physicist honored for advances in solid state electronics (born in Japan in 1925).
62. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
67. Cause to become awake or conscious.
70. Changed in order to improve or made more fit for a particular purpose.
71. The father of your father or mother.
72. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
74. Extremely pleasing.
76. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
78. Make a dent or impression in.
79. Of silk fabric.
80. French biochemist who (with Francois Jacob) explained how genes are activated and suggested the existence of messenger RNA (1910-1976).
82. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
83. A city in northwestern Switzerland.
84. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
86. Avatar of Vishnu.
87. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
89. Informal terms for a mother.
90. In bed.
94. (Babylonian) The sky god.
96. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
100. An informal term for a father.
101. Informal terms for a mother.