1. Any high mountain.
4. Exactly vertical.
9. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
13. A secret agent hired by a state to obtain (military) information about its enemies or by a business to obtain industrial secrets from competitors.
16. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
17. Love of or taste for fine objects of art.
18. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
19. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
20. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
22. A motley assortment of things.
24. The cry made by sheep.
25. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
26. Small genus of western African evergreen trees and shrubs bearing fleshy capsular three-seeded fruits edible when neither unripe nor overripe.
28. Intense anger (usually on an epic scale).
29. A radioactive transuranic element synthesized from californium.
30. 100 groschen equal 1 schilling.
31. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
32. Being the only one.
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
36. (Canadian) A half-breed of white and Indian parentage.
40. Broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects.
41. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
44. Buildings for carrying on industrial labor.
45. Something left after other parts have been taken away.
50. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
51. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
52. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
55. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
56. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
58. Preserve a dead body.
60. The airforce of Great Britain.
61. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
63. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
64. Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia.
65. The part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus.
66. A blind god.
67. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
69. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
71. The sixth month of the civil year.
72. A squeeze with the fingers.
75. German romantic poet (1787-1862).
77. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
79. A manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language.
81. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
84. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
86. Directed or moving inward or toward a center.
90. Type genus of the Giraffidae.
93. Any elementary particle that interacts strongly with other particles.
95. Tag the base runner to get him out.
96. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
97. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
99. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
100. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
101. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
102. (Norse mythology) God of poetry and music.
103. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
104. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
1. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
2. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
3. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
4. A vinyl polymer used especially in paints or adhesives.
5. The state of being disregarded or forgotten.
6. A mountain range in western Russia extending from the arctic to the Caspian Sea.
7. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
8. A borough in Scotland.
9. Border consisting of anything placed on the edge to finish something (such as a fringe on clothing or on a rug).
10. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
12. Someone who bolted from the Republican Party during the U.S. presidential election of 1884.
13. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
14. Make a plat of.
15. Not only so, but.
21. Solid and liquid nourishment taken into the body through the mouth.
23. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
27. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
29. Someone who walks unsteadily as if about to fall.
33. A large flow.
35. 1 species.
37. Freetail bats.
38. A resident of Indiana.
39. United States railroad executive for the Central Pacific Railroad and founder of Stanford University (1824-1893).
42. The highest level or degree attainable.
43. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
46. withdraw from an organization or communion.
47. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. Relating to or derived from the sun or utilizing the energies of the sun.
49. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
53. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
54. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
57. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
59. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
62. The Creator.
65. A port in southern Sweden.
68. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
69. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
70. Cardiac drug (trade names Quinidex and Quinora) used to treat certain heart arrhythmias.
71. Someone who bolted from the Republican Party during the U.S. presidential election of 1884.
73. Unknown god.
74. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
76. Rub elbows with.
78. A state in midwestern United States.
80. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
82. Portuguese explorer who in 1488 was the first European to get round the Cape of Good Hope (thus establishing a sea route from the Atlantic to Asia) (1450-1500).
83. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
85. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
87. Type genus of the family Unionidae.
88. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
89. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
91. A federally chartered savings bank.
92. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
94. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
98. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.