1. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
4. (trademark) A tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork.
8. Make reference to.
12. Petty quarrel.
16. An electrically charged particle.
17. A small constellation near the South Pole between Tucana and Ara.
18. Report or maintain.
19. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
20. An ancient musical horn made from the horn of a ram.
22. The sport of engaging in contests of speed.
24. Having been read.
25. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
26. Feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious.
29. Struck with fear, dread, or consternation.
32. Having no loam.
38. Elaborately or excessively ornamented.
41. The beginning of anything.
44. Of or in or relating to the nose.
45. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
46. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
48. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
49. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
50. A small chin beard trimmed into a point.
52. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
53. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
56. A member of any of various Indian peoples of central Mexico.
58. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
61. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
62. (Greek mythology) God of love.
63. United States comedian.
66. Tiresomely long.
68. A cloth used as a head covering (and veil and shawl) by Muslim and Hindu women.
70. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
73. New Zealand conifer.
75. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
79. The act of scanning.
81. Having a smooth, gleaming surface.
82. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
86. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
87. Speak one's opinion without fear or hesitation.
88. Similar or related in quality or character.
90. The bill in a restaurant.
91. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
92. A workman who laces shoes or footballs or books (during binding).
93. (informal) Exceptionally good.
94. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. United States film actress who appeared in films by D. W. Griffith (1896-1993).
2. Fatty pinkish flesh of small salmon caught in the Pacific and Great Lakes.
3. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
4. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
5. Fortification consisting of a low wall.
6. The eleventh month of the civil year.
7. Motivation based on ideas of right and wrong.
8. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
9. Overgrown with ivy.
10. Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something.
11. A cgs unit of work or energy.
12. A town in west central Florida on the Gulf of Mexico.
13. (Greek mythology) 7 daughters of Atlas and half-sisters of the Hyades.
14. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
15. Tiny insectivorous West Indian bird having red-and-green plumage and a long straight bill.
21. Someone who makes frames (as for pictures).
23. The sign language used in the United States.
27. Serving as or forming a base.
28. Extremely evil or cruel.
30. A defeat of the Persian army by the Greeks in 479 BC.
31. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
33. Roar louder than.
34. A member of a North American Plains people (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming).
35. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
36. Any heathlike evergreen shrub of the genus Epacris grown for their showy and crowded spikes of small bell-shaped or tubular flowers.
37. A dialect of English spoken in the Lowlands of Scotland.
39. An informal term for a father.
40. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
42. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
43. A port in southern Sweden.
47. Of an instrument of certain death.
51. Of or relating to or characteristic of Tuscany or its people.
54. A capacious bag or basket.
55. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
57. A boy or man.
59. Any of various brown and yellow finches of pats of Europe.
60. Used of a single unit or thing.
64. Lettuce with long dark-green leaves in a loosely packed elongated head.
65. A mettlesome or fiery horse.
66. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
67. A mountain peak in the Karakoram Range in northern Kashmir.
68. A town in west central Florida on the Gulf of Mexico.
69. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
70. Either extremity of something that has length.
71. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
72. Having been taken into the mouth for consumption.
74. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
76. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
77. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
78. Jordan's port.
80. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
81. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
83. A person active in party politics.
84. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
85. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
89. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.