1. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
4. Something causes misery or death.
8. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
12. An awkward stupid person.
16. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
17. Affording unobstructed entrance and exit.
18. By bad luck.
19. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
20. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
21. A heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects).
22. Moderate or restrain.
23. A quantity of no importance.
24. A fraudulent business scheme.
26. A member of a North American Plains people (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming).
29. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
30. Leafless East Indian vine.
31. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
33. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
34. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
35. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
37. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
39. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
41. A master's degree in fine arts.
43. Cut the head of.
44. A company emblem or device.
47. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
50. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
51. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
52. A flat cake of thin batter fried on both sides on a griddle.
57. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
58. The word class that qualifies verbs or clauses.
62. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
64. An ornamental jewelled headdress signifying sovereignty.
66. South African prelate and leader of the antiapartheid struggle (born in 1931).
67. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
69. Type genus of the Amiidae.
71. Round-tailed muskrat.
73. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
76. A Mid-Atlantic state.
79. The content of cognition.
86. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
88. Jordan's port.
89. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
90. Used of a single unit or thing.
91. The 1st letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
93. The part of the eye that contains the iris and ciliary body and choroid.
95. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
96. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
97. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
98. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
99. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
1. An honorary arts degree.
2. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
3. Pierce with a sharp stake or point.
4. Botfly larva.
5. Inability to use or understand language (spoken or written) because of a brain lesion.
6. A cell that is specialized to conduct nerve impulses.
7. Any ameba of the genus Endamoeba.
8. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. (informal usage) A general feeling of boredom and dissatisfaction.
10. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
11. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
12. Of or relating to the gonads.
13. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
14. Become broader or wider or more extensive.
15. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
25. A member of the Algonquian people formerly inhabiting the Maritime Provinces of Canada.
27. A material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses.
28. A decree that prohibits something.
32. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
36. The fifth day of the week.
38. A person from whom you are descended.
40. Sorghum having slender dry stalks and small hard grains.
42. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
45. United States psychologist noted for his work in child development (1880-1961).
46. Deciduous monoecious trees of Europe and Asia and America.
48. An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands).
49. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
53. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
54. A kind of sideboard or buffet.
55. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
56. Any of numerous tropical or subtropical American plants of the genus Verbena grown for their showy spikes of variously colored flowers.
59. Artists or writers whose ideas are ahead of their time.
60. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
61. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
63. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
65. A female domestic.
68. A radioactive transuranic element.
70. A form of address for a man.
72. A Japanese supervisor.
74. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
75. annoy continually or chronically.
77. A city in northeastern Ohio.
78. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
80. Not agitated.
81. The 11th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
82. A Loloish language.
83. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
84. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
85. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
86. Half the width of an em.
87. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
92. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
94. The square of a body of any size of type.