1. The chance to speak.
4. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
9. A city in the European part of Russia.
13. The month following July and preceding September.
16. (Babylonian) The sky god.
17. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
18. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
19. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
20. Greenwich Mean Time updated with leap seconds.
21. Genus of North American and east Asian perennial herbs.
23. The capital of the Bahamas.
25. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
27. United States writer of caustic wit (1842-1914).
29. The capital and largest city of South Korea.
30. The wife or widow of a czar.
32. The part of a gunlock that strikes the percussion cap when the trigger is pulled.
34. Blood-sucking African fly.
37. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
40. Unable to relax or be still.
45. A state in New England.
46. Informal terms for a mother.
48. The square of a body of any size of type.
49. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
51. Genus of prickly shrubs and small trees of the Caribbean region.
52. A long narrow inlet of the sea in Scotland (especially when it is nearly landlocked).
54. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
55. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
56. Loss of the ability to swallow.
58. Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs.
60. United States food manufacturer who (with his brother) developed a breakfast cereal of crisp flakes of rolled and toasted wheat and corn.
64. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
65. An investment trust that owns and manages a pool of commercial properties and mortgages and other real estate asssets.
66. A step in walking or running.
67. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
70. A reddish brown dye used especially on hair.
71. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
74. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
75. Singing jazz.
77. A castrated tomcat.
78. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
79. German mystic and theosophist who founded modern theosophy.
81. A former Chinese custom of touching the ground with the forehead as a sign of respect or submission.
84. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
88. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
89. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
92. The capital of Western Samoa.
94. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
95. (informal) Of the highest quality.
96. Clear to the mind.
97. British politician (1788-1850).
98. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
99. An informal term for a father.
100. A member of the Siouan people of the Kansas river valley in Kansas.
101. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
102. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
1. A member of the Algonquian people living in Wisconsin the Fox River valley and the shores of Green Bay.
2. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
3. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
4. Imagination unrestricted by reality.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
7. At full speed.
8. Indigo bush.
9. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
10. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
11. A score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely.
12. An unwholesome atmosphere.
13. Accumulate on the surface.
14. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
15. A person of French descent.
22. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
24. According with custom or propriety.
26. Respiratory disorder characterized by wheezing.
28. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
31. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
33. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
35. (British informal) Stark naked.
36. An American doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation.
38. Breathing in.
39. Mongolian wild ass.
41. Something contrived to meet an urgent need or emergency.
42. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
43. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
44. Italian operatic soprano (born in 1922).
47. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
50. A town in northern Michigan on an arm of Lake Huron.
53. A slender and greatly elongated solid substance.
57. A small roofed building affording shade and rest.
59. Accumulation in the blood of nitrogen-bearing waste products (urea) that are usually excreted in the urine.
61. Impaired by diminution.
62. Wood of a larch tree.
63. A doctor's degree in optometry.
68. A periodic paperback publication.
69. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
72. United States minimalist painter (born in 1936).
73. Small genus of tropical African perennial bulbous herbs with deciduous twining stems.
76. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
80. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
82. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
83. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
85. An expression of open-mouthed astonishment.
86. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
87. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
90. Being one more than nine.
91. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
93. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.