1. (usually followed by `to' or `for') On the point of or strongly disposed.
4. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
9. Occurring widely (as to many people).
13. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
16. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
17. Lower in esteem.
18. Gull-like jaeger of northern seas.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
21. Goat-like antelope of central Eurasia having a stubby nose like a proboscis.
22. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
23. A master's degree in business.
24. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
26. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
28. Type genus of the Nepidae.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. A Loloish language.
33. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
35. An informal term for a father.
37. One million periods per second.
39. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
40. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
42. Motionlessness attributable to a temporary paralysis.
46. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
48. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
50. Any of various usually white herons having long plumes during breeding season.
52. Water chestnut whose spiny fruit has two rather than 4 prongs.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. (Greek mythology) The Muse of comedy and pastoral poetry.
57. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
60. Being one more than eighteen.
63. Imperial moths.
65. Not out.
66. An infant who is sponsored by an adult (the godparent) at baptism.
67. Food for domestic livestock.
69. A wide scarf worn about their shoulders by women.
70. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
72. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
74. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
76. A three-year law degree.
78. A port and tourist center in southwestern Italy.
80. An associate degree in nursing.
82. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
84. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
86. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
87. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
89. A line drawn on a map connecting points having the same numerical value of some variable.
93. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
96. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
98. Small genus of evergreen trees of tropical America and western Africa.
99. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
100. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
101. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
103. Report or maintain.
104. The capital and largest city of Japan.
105. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
106. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
107. Suggestive of or tending to moral looseness.
1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
2. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
3. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
4. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Marked by the reception of pay.
7. (Norse mythology) The heavenly dwelling of the Norse gods (the Aesir) and slain war heroes.
8. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
9. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
10. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
11. Edit and correct (written or printed material).
12. An island in the southern Mariana Islands that is the administrative center of the United States Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands.
13. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
15. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
25. Jordan's port.
27. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
29. Type genus of the Adelgidae.
32. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
34. Gull family.
36. Of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture.
38. Hardy hornless sheep of the Cheviot hills noted for its wool.
41. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
43. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
44. Influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering.
45. The property characteristic of old age.
47. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
49. English writer (1672-1729).
51. Full of high-spirited delight.
55. (with `in') Guardianship over.
56. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
58. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
59. Of time long past.
61. Oblong cream puff.
62. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
64. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
68. (linguistics) Relating to the ablative case.
71. Very attentive or observant.
73. Of or relating an apse.
74. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
75. South American shrub having edible greenish plumlike fruit.
76. A resource.
77. Reveal unintentionally.
79. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
81. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
82. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
83. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
85. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
88. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
90. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
91. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
92. Austrian physicist and philosopher who introduced the Mach number and who founded logical positivism (1838-1916).
93. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
94. The men who man a ship or aircraft.
95. Not easy.
97. Either extremity of something that has length.
102. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.