1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
8. A mound of fatty tissue covering the pubic area in women.
12. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
16. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
17. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
18. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
19. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. Sweetened beverage of lime juice and water.
23. Large Indian antelope.
24. A confusion of voices and other sounds.
26. Black tropical American cuckoo.
27. An accountant certified by the state.
29. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
30. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
31. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
33. A Hindu prince or king in India.
35. A genus of Indriidae.
38. Suitable for use as food.
42. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
44. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
46. Extremely robust.
47. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
52. Advanced in years.
53. Type genus of the Cimicidae.
54. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).
55. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
57. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
58. Fiddler crabs.
61. A poisonous colorless flammable gas used in organic synthesis and to dope transistors and as a poison gas in warfare.
63. The act of losing.
65. Whitish fibrous membrane (albuginea) that with the cornea forms the outer covering of the eyeball.
66. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
67. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
69. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
70. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
71. Merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film).
73. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
75. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
78. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
79. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
81. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
82. (used of eyes) Open and fixed as if in fear or wonder.
90. Report or maintain.
93. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
95. An informal term for a father.
96. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
98. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
100. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
101. The cry made by sheep.
102. The skin that covers the top of the head.
103. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
104. Take in solid food.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. A small cake leavened with yeast.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. Any of various plants of the genus Verbascum having large usually woolly leaves and terminal spikes of yellow or white or purplish flowers.
5. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
6. One of several resident of a dwelling (especially someone confined to a prison or hospital).
7. An unnaturally frenzied or distraught woman.
8. A master's degree in education.
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
10. A state in New England.
11. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
12. Indigo bush.
13. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
14. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
15. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
22. A Japanese martial art employing principles similar to judo.
25. A colorless odorless gas used as fuel.
28. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. A son who has the same first name as his father.
36. Abnormally swollen or knotty.
37. Relating to the abomasum (the fourth compartment of the stomach of ruminants).
39. The vein in the center of a leaf.
40. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
41. Meat that has been barbecued or grilled in a highly seasoned sauce.
43. Before noon.
45. The protoplasm of the germ cells that contains chromosomes and genes.
48. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
49. A holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing.
50. The sixth month of the civil year.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
56. Goat-like antelope of central Eurasia having a stubby nose like a proboscis.
59. A bachelor's degree in science.
60. A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck.
62. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
64. A symptom consisting of the involuntary expulsion of air from the nose.
68. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
72. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
74. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
76. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
77. Washing out a hollow organ (especially the stomach) by flushing with water.
78. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
80. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
83. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
84. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
85. Type genus of the family Ulvaceae.
86. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
87. A protocol (utilizing TCP) to transfer hypertext requests and information between servers and browsers.
88. Having been read.
89. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
91. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
92. Deeply moved.
94. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
95. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
97. An honorary degree in science.
99. A public promotion of some product or service.