1. God of the underworld.
4. Cheese containing a blue mold.
8. Marked by excessive complacency or self-satisfaction.
12. Weak-stemmed plant that derives support from climbing, twining, or creeping along a surface.
16. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
17. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
20. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
22. Someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce).
25. God of love and erotic desire.
26. Dried bark of the cascara buckthorn used as a laxative.
28. Type genus of the Phocidae.
29. Very attentive or observant.
31. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
32. Someone who consumes food for nourishment.
33. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
34. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
36. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
38. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
39. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
42. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
46. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
49. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
50. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
51. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
56. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
60. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
61. A boy or man.
62. Small family of usually tropical butterflies.
64. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
67. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
68. Female equine animal.
69. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
70. Stalk of a moss capsule.
72. A doctor's degree in religion.
73. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
78. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
80. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
85. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
88. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
90. Short and fat.
92. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
93. Shattered or torn up or torn apart violently as by e.g. wind or lightning or explosive.
94. Wild goose having white adult plumage.
96. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
97. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
98. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
99. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
100. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
101. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
1. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
2. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
3. Having or joined by a seam or seams.
4. A bachelor's degree in science.
5. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
6. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
7. A city is east central Sweden north northwest of Stockholm.
8. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
9. (combining form) Very large in scale or scope or capability.
10. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
11. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
12. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir.
13. A person of subnormal intelligence.
14. The present occasion.
15. British composer (1857-1934).
21. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
23. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
24. Express in speech.
27. (archaic) Of persons.
30. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
35. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
37. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
40. (informal) Very tired.
41. In a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock.
43. A large fleet.
44. French philosopher and theologian.
45. The seed of flax used as a source of oil.
47. United States golfer who won many major golf tournaments (born in 1912).
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
52. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
53. Jordan's port.
54. A woman of refinement.
55. (linguistics) Belonging to the class of nouns that denote living beings.
57. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
58. Spiritual being attendant upon God.
59. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
63. An associate degree in applied science.
65. Give an education to.
66. The quantity contained in a keg.
71. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
74. A horse used to set the pace in racing.
75. The place where some action occurs.
76. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
77. Of textiles.
78. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
79. Enthusiastic approval.
81. An associate degree in nursing.
82. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
83. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
84. A large and hurried swallow.
86. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
87. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
89. Water frozen in the solid state.
91. Black tropical American cuckoo.
95. The 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.