1. An inhabitant of Lappland.
5. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
9. Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
13. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
16. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
17. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
18. Again but in a new or different way.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. A nation's ruler or head of state usually by hereditary right.
22. A pendent spear of ice formed by the freezing of dripping water.
24. Extremely pleasing.
25. Of superior grade.
26. Made smaller or less by melting or erosion or vaporization.
29. Dutch astronomer who proved that the galaxy is rotating and proposed the existence of the Oort cloud (1900-1992).
30. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
31. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
33. Permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter.
35. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
37. Type genus of the Percidae.
41. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
42. A state in midwestern United States.
44. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
47. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
48. Rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force, as on a wave.
50. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
52. God of the earth.
53. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
54. An affirmative.
57. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
58. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
60. A small foothold used in climbing.
62. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
63. Activity involved in maintaining something in good working order.
65. (informal) Roused to anger.
66. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
68. An unbroken period of time during which you do something.
72. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
73. Having a tail.
77. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
80. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
81. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
82. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
86. A city in the central Netherlands.
89. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
90. Lac purified by heating and filtering.
93. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
94. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
95. Jordan's port.
97. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
98. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
99. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
100. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
101. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
102. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An artificial source of visible illumination.
2. (Roman mythology) God of love.
3. A gear with a small number of teeth designed to mesh with a larger wheel or rack.
4. Antihypertensive drug (trade name Minipress).
5. A licensed medical practitioner.
6. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
7. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
8. An Old World plant of the genus Scilla having narrow basal leaves and pink or blue or white racemose flowers.
9. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
10. Belonging to some prior time.
11. Elevated open grassland in southern Africa.
12. A member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
15. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
21. Read anew.
23. Any plant of the genus Canna having large sheathing leaves and clusters of large showy flowers.
27. Buffalo grass.
28. Someone who cuts and delivers ice.
32. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
34. A passage selected from a larger work.
36. A piece of land cleared of trees and usually enclosed.
38. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
39. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
40. The act of arousing.
43. The capital and largest city of Norway.
45. Goddess of fate.
46. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
49. Physicist honored for advances in solid state electronics (born in Japan in 1925).
51. German statesman who served as chancellor of Germany (born in 1918).
55. (computer science) Protocol that allows users to copy files between their local system and any system they can reach on the network.
56. Fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period.
59. Marked by refinement in taste and manners.
61. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
64. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
67. Obvious and dull.
69. Freight car without permanent sides or roof.
70. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
71. Continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another.
72. Elevated open grassland in southern Africa.
74. A Greek island west of Greece.
75. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
76. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
78. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
79. Small compact-bodied almost completely aquatic bird that builds floating nests.
83. British filmmaker (born in Hungary) (1893-1956).
84. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
85. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
87. Wearing or provided with clothing.
88. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
91. An enclosed space.
92. The month following February and preceding April.
96. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.