1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. A large number or amount.
9. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
13. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
16. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
17. Type genus of the Caviidae.
18. The sixth month of the civil year.
19. Being ten more than one hundred thirty.
20. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
21. The father of your father or mother.
23. Rich and superior in quality.
25. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
27. Slender tower with balconies.
29. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
30. Flatter in an obsequious manner.
32. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
34. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. Suggestive of the supernatural.
40. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
41. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
45. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
49. Express or state indirectly.
50. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
52. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
55. Meat from a calf.
56. German chemist remembered for his discovery of the ring structure of benzene (1829-1896).
58. The basic unit of money on Malta.
59. Flexible twig of a willow tree.
61. Expose while ridiculing.
63. Of or relating to or characteristic of Java or its inhabitants.
64. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
65. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
67. Person who does no work.
69. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
70. A state in northwestern North America.
72. The act of scanning.
75. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
76. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
77. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
79. Hybrid between grapefruit and mandarin orange.
83. Hardy evergreen dioecious shrubs and small trees from Japan.
85. A small island.
87. The striking of one body against another.
91. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
95. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
96. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
99. (computer science) A unit for measuring computing power.
101. A prearranged fight with deadly weapons by two people (accompanied by seconds) in order to settle a quarrel over a point of honor.
102. Praise, glorify, or honor.
103. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
105. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
106. (of soil) Soft and watery.
107. God of the Underworld.
108. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
109. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
3. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
5. Either of a pair of ear coverings (usually connected by a headband) that are worn to keep the ears warm in cold weather.
6. A means of serving.
7. Division of a usually pinnately divided leaf.
8. Egyptian statesman who (as President of Egypt) negotiated a peace treaty with Menachem Begin of Israel (1918-1981).
9. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
10. A public promotion of some product or service.
11. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
12. Armor plate that protects legs below the knee.
13. Of the most contemptible kind.
14. Being two more than seventy.
15. Partially melted snow (or a mixture of rain and snow).
22. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
24. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
26. A streamlined enclosure for an aircraft engine.
28. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
31. A Mid-Atlantic state.
33. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
35. A person with the same name as another.
36. Make worse or less effective.
38. A bachelor's degree in religion.
42. In bed.
43. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
44. The application of plaster.
46. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
47. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
48. The god who fathered the islands and gods of Japan with his sister Izanami.
51. (Welsh) A warrior god.
53. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
54. Small genus of erect perennial shrubby herbs.
57. (Sumerian) God of the air and king of the Sumerian gods.
60. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
62. Raised pinkish scar tissue at the site of an injury.
66. In a shrewd manner.
68. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
71. Under normal conditions.
72. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
73. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
74. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
78. Scottish mathematician who invented logarithms.
80. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
81. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
82. A garment that covers the head and face.
84. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
86. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
87. The overhang at the lower edge of a roof.
88. The second largest of the Hawaiian Islands.
89. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
90. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
92. The closing section of a musical composition.
93. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
94. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
97. The cry made by sheep.
98. (informal) Of very poor quality.
100. Extremely pleasing.
104. A radioactive element of the actinide series.