1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
8. A heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges.
12. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
16. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
17. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
18. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
19. A small hard fruit.
20. In bed.
22. (prefix) Within.
23. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
24. The process of gradually becoming inferior.
28. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
31. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
34. Beads threaded on a string.
38. Elevated open grassland in southern Africa.
42. A Formosan language.
44. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
45. Indian statesman and leader with Gandhi in the struggle for home rule.
46. A genus of Strigidae.
47. A state in northwestern North America.
49. A city in Tuscany.
51. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
52. According to need (physicians use PRN in writing prescriptions).
54. Marine eellike mostly bottom-dwelling fishes of northern seas.
58. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
61. A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary).
62. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
63. Small genus of herbs of warm regions of southern North America to northern South America.
64. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
65. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
66. An honorary degree in science.
67. An associate degree in nursing.
68. The use of bacteria or viruses of toxins to destroy men and animals or food.
70. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
74. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
77. God of fire.
79. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
82. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
84. An intersection or crossing of two tracts in the form of the letter X.
86. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
90. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
91. Of or related to the amnion or characterized by developing an amnion.
93. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
95. The month following February and preceding April.
96. Considerate and solicitous care.
97. United States painter (born in 1917).
98. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
99. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
100. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').
101. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
102. A small cake leavened with yeast.
103. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
1. A small nail.
2. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
3. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
4. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
5. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
6. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
7. A member of the majority people of Punjab in northwestern India.
8. South African mongoose-like viverrine having a face like a lemur and only four toes.
9. The sister of your father or mother.
10. Goddess of fate.
11. A toilet in England.
12. Someone who escapes.
13. A large quantity of written matter.
14. A member of a Slavic people who settled in Serbia and neighboring areas in the 6th and 7th centuries.
15. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
21. Type genus of the Danaidae.
25. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
26. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
27. A city in central Lithuania.
32. A genus of fungi belonging to the family Geastraceae.
33. The line or plane indicating the limit or extent of something.
35. Australian physiologist noted for his research on the conduction of impulses by nerve cells (1903-1997).
36. 1 species.
37. Type genus of the Sciuridae.
39. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
40. A small part of an aggregate fruit that resembles a drupe.
41. Providing protective supervision.
43. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
55. Hypothetical remedy for all ills or diseases.
56. A country on the island of Jamaica.
57. Make less active or intense.
59. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
60. Before noon.
69. A member of the Caddo people formerly living between Kansas and central Texas.
71. Type genus of the Coerebidae.
72. Spin or twist together so as to form a cord.
73. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
75. Affectedly trendy.
76. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
78. Deep ditch cut by running water (especially after a prolonged downpour).
79. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
80. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
81. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
83. An awkward stupid person.
85. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
87. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
88. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
89. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
92. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
94. A light touch or stroke.