1. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
4. A shade of brown with a tinge of red.
9. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
13. A tax levied on the difference between a commodity's price before taxes and its cost of production.
16. (Irish) The sea personified.
17. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
18. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
19. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
20. A doctor's degree in education.
21. Having the color of caramel.
23. A young unmarried woman.
25. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
27. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
29. Indian statesman and leader with Gandhi in the struggle for home rule.
30. Cooking by direct exposure to radiant heat (as over a fire or under a grill).
32. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
34. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
36. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
40. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
45. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
46. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
53. A three-year law degree.
54. Difficult or labored respiration.
56. In bed.
59. The content of cognition.
60. Of or in or relating to the nose.
62. Of or relating to a speaker of the Tamil language or the language itself.
63. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
64. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
67. A castrated tomcat.
69. Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games.
70. A town in southwestern British Columbia on Vancouver Island west of Vancouver.
72. Half the width of an em.
74. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
75. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
76. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
79. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
81. Be in accord.
84. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
85. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
89. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
92. Make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground.
94. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
95. By bad luck.
96. Powdery starch from certain sago palms.
97. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
98. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
99. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
100. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
101. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
102. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
2. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
3. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
4. An enclosed space.
5. Making lively and joyful.
6. A promise.
7. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
8. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
9. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
10. Before noon.
11. A boy or man.
12. An event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another.
13. The Sustainer.
14. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
15. An aromatic balsam.
22. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
24. (South African) An ear of corn.
26. A particular environment or walk of life.
28. Austrian painter influenced by art nouveau (1862-1918).
31. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
33. Make amends for.
35. Snapping turtles.
37. A canvas bag that is used to feed an animal (such as a horse).
38. A small flat file for shaping the nails.
39. A smooth prominence of the frontal bone between and above the eyebrows.
41. Lower in esteem.
42. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
43. A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid.
44. A person of exceptional importance and reputation.
47. Do something to an excessive degree.
48. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
49. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
51. Conforming to truth.
52. A public promotion of some product or service.
55. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
57. English essayist (1775-1834).
58. Someone who drives a taxi for a living.
61. (formerly) A horse-drawn wagon that delivered ice door to door.
65. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
66. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
68. The science that studies living organisms.
69. An event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another.
71. (Akkadian) God ruling with his consort Ereshkigal the world of the dead.
73. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
77. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
78. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
80. Lap at the front of a coat.
82. Offering fun and gaiety.
83. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
86. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
87. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
88. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
90. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
91. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
93. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.