1. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
4. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
8. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
12. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
16. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
17. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
18. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
19. Of or being the lowest female voice.
20. A rapid bustling commotion.
21. Serving as or forming a base.
22. A plant lacking a permanent woody stem.
23. A pen that has a small metal ball as the point of transfer of ink to paper.
24. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
26. A city of central China.
28. A source of oil.
30. Concluding state of pregnancy.
32. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
34. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
35. Italian lawn bowling (played on a long narrow dirt court).
36. A law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law.
38. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
40. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
41. A short sleep (usually not in bed).
43. Possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers.
47. Tree (as opposed to shrub).
49. By bad luck.
50. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
51. A full skirt with a gathered waistband.
53. A nitrogen-containing base found in RNA (but not in DNA) and derived from pyrimidine.
56. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
57. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
58. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
60. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
62. Gum resin used especially in treating skin irritation.
64. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
65. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
66. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
67. Russian country house.
71. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
74. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
75. A flexible container with a single opening.
76. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
81. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
85. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
87. Having a smooth, gleaming surface.
88. A person's brother or sister.
89. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
93. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
94. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
95. Similar or related in quality or character.
97. The bill in a restaurant.
98. The month following April and preceding June.
99. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
100. (informal) Exceptionally good.
101. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Of great mass.
2. A machine or person that adds.
3. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
4. A light touch or stroke.
5. Lacking motor coordination.
6. An early Christian church designed like a Roman basilica.
7. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
8. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
9. A pause or interruption (as in a conversation).
10. A Spanish river.
11. 43rd President of the United States.
12. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
13. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
14. A violin made by Antonio Stradivari or a member of his family.
15. Formerly included in genus Cedrela.
25. Trade name for an oral contraceptive containing estradiol and norethindrone.
27. (Sumerian and Akkadian) A demon personifying death.
29. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
31. Congenital absence of the heart (as in the development of some monsters).
33. A state in midwestern United States.
37. A flexible strip (wood or rubber) used in drawing curved lines.
39. A worthless message.
42. A person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university).
44. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
45. Of or relating to located near the iris of the eye.
46. Photographic equipment consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other.
48. An unbroken or imperfectly broken mustang.
52. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
54. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
55. A boy or man.
59. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
61. French painter (born in Russia) noted for his imagery and brilliant colors (1887-1985).
63. Tree of the West Indies and northern South America bearing succulent edible orange-sized fruit.
68. The cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100.
69. Small genus of South American trees yielding latex.
70. A mountain peak in the Karakoram Range in northern Kashmir.
71. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
72. An internal representation of the world.
73. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
77. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
78. A church associated with a monastery or convent.
79. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
80. A state in southeastern United States.
82. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
83. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
84. Jordan's port.
86. A self-replicating protein molecule that occupies a fixed place on a chromosome.
90. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
91. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
92. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
96. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.