1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
5. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
9. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
13. A light touch or stroke.
16. The 11th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
17. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. A Greek island west of Greece.
21. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
23. A language group of the Hokan family.
25. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
26. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
29. A notable achievement.
31. An associate degree in nursing.
33. Bringing death.
37. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
38. A platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles.
41. Take away the weapons from.
44. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
45. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
46. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
49. Held in servitude.
51. An isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time.
54. Sirenian tusked mammal found from eastern Africa to Australia.
56. Towards the side away from the wind.
57. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
59. Put in the mind of someone.
61. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
64. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
65. A state in southeastern United States.
66. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
67. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
70. Offering fun and gaiety.
71. One of two pieces of armor plate hanging from the fauld to protect the upper thighs.
73. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
74. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
76. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
80. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
81. Dyed with henna.
85. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
87. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
91. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
92. A festival featuring African-American culture.
95. Any of numerous pale-colored butterflies having three pairs of well-developed legs.
97. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
98. A fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes.
99. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
101. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
102. A doctor's degree in education.
103. Using the voice.
104. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
105. A master's degree in education.
1. One of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects.
2. Liver or meat or fowl finely minced or ground and variously seasoned.
3. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
4. A cloth used as a head covering (and veil and shawl) by Muslim and Hindu women.
5. Any thick messy substance.
6. Military action involving the use of electromagnetic energy to determine or exploit or reduce or prevent hostile use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
7. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
8. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
9. Cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
12. Hawthorn of southern United States bearing juicy acid scarlet fruit often used in jellies or preserves.
13. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
14. By bad luck.
15. Something causes misery or death.
22. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
24. A purplish dye obtained from orchil lichens.
27. A doctor's degree in optometry.
28. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
30. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
32. Wood of a pecan tree.
34. Generalized edema with accumulation of serum in subcutaneous connective tissue.
35. A city in west central Washington on an arm of Puget Sound south of Seattle.
36. Wearing or provided with clothing.
39. Giant treelike plant having edible nuts and leafstalks that yield a refreshing drink of clear watery sap.
40. A person who has been freed from slavery.
42. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
43. Lie adjacent to another.
47. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
48. French biochemist who (with Francois Jacob) explained how genes are activated and suggested the existence of messenger RNA (1910-1976).
50. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
52. French philosopher who proposed elan vital as the cause of evolution and development (1859-1941).
53. Dwell (archaic).
55. Norwegian composer whose work was often inspired by Norwegian folk music (1843-1907).
58. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
60. A very wealthy or powerful businessman.
62. An expression of greeting.
63. United States physicist (born in Austria) who proposed the exclusion principle (thus providing a theoretical basis for the periodic table) (1900-1958).
68. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
69. A Mid-Atlantic state.
72. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
75. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
77. A precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry.
78. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
79. God of wealth and love.
82. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
83. A Loloish language.
84. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
86. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
87. A spring-flowering shrub or small tree of the genus Crataegus.
88. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
89. Ulcerated chilblain on the heel.
90. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
93. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
94. The 26th letter of the Roman alphabet.
96. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
100. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.