1. A journey or route all the way around a particular place or area.
5. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
9. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
13. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
16. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
17. The sixth month of the civil year.
18. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
19. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
20. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
22. Any of various small terrestrial or aquatic crustaceans with seven pairs of legs adapted for crawling.
24. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
25. English physician who in retirement compiled a well-known thesaurus (1779-1869).
26. Small active cicada-like insect with hind legs adapted for leaping.
29. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
31. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
32. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
33. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
35. Having the surface decorated with a network of fine cracks, as in crackleware.
38. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
44. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
47. A rapid bustling commotion.
48. A native or inhabitant of Yugoslavia.
50. A student who studies excessively.
52. A system of solmization using the solfa syllables.
55. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
56. The domain ruled by an emperor or empress.
58. An associate degree in nursing.
59. Canadian writer (born in Sri Lanka in 1943).
62. An African amulet.
63. Xerophytic evergreen shrubs.
65. Any of several attractive evergreen shrubs of Australia grown for their glossy deep green foliage and flowers in rich blues and intense violets.
67. A victory (as in a race or other competition).
68. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
69. Filled with a great quantity.
72. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
74. Any of various plants of the genus Sedum.
76. Denuded of leaves.
77. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
78. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
80. European scaleless blenny.
84. Mountain goats.
86. Cosmopolitan genus of usually perennial herbs with flowers that resemble asters.
90. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
91. English philosopher and jurist.
93. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
94. The sign language used in the United States.
95. English essayist (1775-1834).
96. Being three more than fifty.
98. The sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage.
99. A field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock.
100. Located in or toward the back or rear.
101. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
102. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. The process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds).
2. The fourth or lowest deck.
3. The act of using.
4. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
5. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
6. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
7. Informal terms for a mother.
8. A member of a people in India living in Orissa and neighboring areas.
9. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
10. Pig-sized tailless South American amphibious rodent with partly webbed feet.
11. Of or at or relating to an anode.
12. An unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles.
13. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
14. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
15. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
21. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
23. (usually in the plural) Pants for casual wear.
27. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
28. Herbs of temperate regions.
30. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
36. Provide physical relief, as from pain.
37. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
39. Large primitive predatory aquatic insect having two pairs of membranous wings.
40. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
41. A soft porous rock consisting of calcium carbonate deposited from springs rich in lime.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
43. One who hates or loathes.
45. A Spanish or Portuguese or Latin American spectacle.
46. United States feminist (born in 1934).
49. Prolific Spanish playwright (1562-1635).
51. A native American lodge frequently having an oval shape and covered with bark or hides.
53. A group of symbols that make a mathematical statement.
54. Used of a single unit or thing.
57. A form of address for a man.
60. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
61. United States labor leader (born in Ireland) who helped to found the Industrial Workers of the World (1830-1930).
64. Freshwater turtle of Chesapeake bay tributaries having red markings on the lower shell.
66. The younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy.
70. Genus of western North American herbs having showy flowers.
71. A planet (usually Venus) seen just before sunrise in the eastern sky.
72. A member of a people in India living in Orissa and neighboring areas.
73. (trademark) A fabric made from a twilled mixture of cotton and wool.
74. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
75. One of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participates in a group organization).
76. Before noon.
79. Administer an oil or ointment to.
81. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
82. Bright with a steady but subdued shining.
83. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
85. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
86. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
87. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
88. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
89. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
92. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
97. A state in midwestern United States.