1. The cry made by sheep.
4. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
9. A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer.
13. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
16. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
17. A strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles.
18. (Roman mythology) God of love.
19. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
20. Any skeletal muscle having three origins (but especially the triceps brachii).
22. Type genus of the Mobulidae.
24. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
25. (Greek mythology) Monster with nine heads.
26. A disease caused by deficiency of niacin or tryptophan (or by a defect in the metabolic conversion of tryptophan to niacin).
29. Decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold.
30. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
32. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
35. An industrial city in eastern France north of Lyons.
37. Of or relating to or near the nares.
40. Gasoline jelled with aluminum soaps.
43. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
45. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
46. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
47. Any of several bog orchids of the genus Arethusa having 1 or 2 showy flowers.
49. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
50. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
52. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
53. An informal term for a father.
57. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
58. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
61. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
62. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
65. A small cake leavened with yeast.
67. (zoology) Having a tail or taillike appendage.
70. The basic unit of money in Iran.
71. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
74. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
75. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
79. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
80. Being one more than three.
81. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
86. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
90. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
91. Related on the mother's side.
94. A wide (ornamented) belt worn over the right shoulder to support a sword or bugle by the left hip.
96. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
97. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
99. A human limb.
100. A sharp blow.
101. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
102. A French abbot.
103. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
1. A vessel in which something is immersed to maintain it at a constant temperature or to process or lubricate it.
2. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
3. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
4. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
5. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
6. Freshwater green algae.
7. A unit of energy equal to the work done by an electron accelerated through a potential difference of 1 volt.
8. A town in northern Minnesota.
9. Genus of South and Central American heathlike evergreen shrubs.
10. A doctor's degree in musical arts.
11. A hussar's jacket worn over the shoulders.
12. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
13. A battle in the Thirty Years' War (1643).
14. An elaborate song for solo voice.
15. The phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid.
21. Having a margin with rounded scallops.
23. A doctor's degree in optometry.
27. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
28. Small voraciously carnivorous freshwater fishes of South America that attack and destroy living animals.
31. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
33. A member of the Finnish people living in Karelia in northwestern European Russia.
34. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
36. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
38. Of or relating to Albania or its people or language or culture.
39. Worthy of high praise.
41. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
42. Flesh of scaleless food fish of the southern United States.
44. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
48. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
51. King of the Visigoths who captured Rome in 410 (370-410).
54. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
55. A city in southeastern Spain.
56. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
59. In bed.
60. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
63. And nothing more.
64. An informal term for a father.
66. Wanted intensely.
68. Strong feelings of dislike v 1.
69. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
72. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
73. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
76. A state in midwestern United States.
77. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
78. Obvious and dull.
82. Again but in a new or different way.
83. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
84. A state in New England.
85. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
87. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
88. Fraught with extreme danger.
89. The highest level or degree attainable.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. The bill in a restaurant.
95. Towards the side away from the wind.
98. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.