1. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
4. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
9. The basic unit of money in China.
13. A decree that prohibits something.
16. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
17. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
18. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
19. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
20. Shaking and vibration at the surface of the earth resulting from underground movement along a fault plane of from volcanic activity.
22. A motley assortment of things.
24. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
25. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
26. Genus of New Zealand mat-forming herbs or subshrubs.
28. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. A short pithy instructive saying.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
34. Informal terms for money.
37. Someone who operates an aircraft.
42. A state in the eastern United States.
44. A state in midwestern United States.
45. A winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple.
48. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
49. Go beyond.
51. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
52. A relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body.
53. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
55. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
56. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
58. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
62. A liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent.
65. A mountain range in western Russia extending from the arctic to the Caspian Sea.
66. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
67. A member of any of various Indian peoples of central Mexico.
68. State in northeastern India.
70. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
72. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
74. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
76. Shelf that projects from wall above fireplace.
79. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
82. A group of more than 800 islands (100 inhabited) in the southwestern Pacific.
85. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
89. An account describing incidents or events.
90. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
92. Type genus of the Amiidae.
93. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
95. An open jar of glass or porcelain used as an ornament or to hold flowers.
97. Inquire about.
98. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
99. Be in contradiction with.
100. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
101. Lacking self-confidence.
1. God of justice.
2. A natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended.
3. Any of various drums with small heads.
4. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
5. An isogram connecting points receiving equal amounts of sunshine.
6. A town in Italy in southwestern Sicily near the coast.
7. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
8. Affected manners intended to impress others.
9. A sharply directional antenna.
10. Remove a bar from (a door, for example).
11. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
12. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
13. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
14. The sixth month of the civil year.
15. Type genus of the Nepidae.
21. Be a signal for or a symptom of.
23. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
27. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
29. A plant lacking a permanent woody stem.
31. A minor Hebrew prophet (8th century BC).
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. A Hindu prince or king in India.
36. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
38. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
39. The basic unit of length adopted under the System International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards).
40. Any of various forms of aluminum oxide occurring naturally as corundum.
41. (astronomy) "the nebular hypothesis of the origin of the solar system".
43. Small depression under the shoulder joint where the arm joins the shoulder.
46. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
47. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. A hidden drawback.
54. The activity of persuading someone to buy.
57. A building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services.
59. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
60. Fallow deer.
61. The Magadhan language spoken by the Assamese people.
63. A wrongful dispossession.
64. German chemist noted for the synthetic production of ammonia (1868-1934).
69. A broken piece of a brittle artifact.
71. Lightweight trousers worn in various Eastern countries.
72. The sixth month of the civil year.
73. (Zen Buddhism) A state of sudden spiritual enlightenment.
74. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
75. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
77. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
78. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
80. Income from capital investment paid in a series of regular payments.
81. A deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.
82. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
83. Of or relating to or characteristic of Ireland or its people.
84. Resembling a serpent in form.
86. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
87. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
88. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
91. Used of a single unit or thing.
92. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
94. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
96. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.