1. The compass point that is one point north of due west.
4. Wild ox.
9. Pretentious or silly talk or writing.
13. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
18. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
19. A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt.
20. The Destroyer.
22. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
23. A flammable hydrocarbon oil used as fuel in lamps and heaters.
25. A large number or amount.
27. Backache affecting the lumbar region or lower back.
29. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
30. A person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another.
32. A group of related languages spoken in a valley of southern Ethiopia.
33. United States filmmaker (born in 1942).
37. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
38. A pilgrim who journeys to Mecca.
42. The fifth day of the week.
43. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
44. A member of a North American Indian people of the Klamath river valley in northern California.
46. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
48. (British) Your grandmother.
49. A narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts.
53. Wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk.
55. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
56. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
58. Japanese statesman who set Japan's expansionist policies and formed an alliance with Germany and Italy (1891-1945).
59. Evergreen tree of Pacific North America having glossy leathery leaves and orange-red edible berries.
62. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
64. Make synchronous and adjust in time or manner.
65. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
66. Incapable of or resistant to bending.
68. Expel, as of gases and odors.
69. Upright in position or posture.
71. An ancient Egyptian city on the west bank of the Nile opposite Cairo.
72. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
73. A form of Japanese poetry.
79. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
80. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
81. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
83. A carriage consisting of two wheels and calash top.
88. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
91. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
93. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
95. Used of a single unit or thing.
96. English explorer who with Sir Richard Burton was the first European to explore Lake Tanganyika.
97. A small cake leavened with yeast.
99. The sign language used in the United States.
100. A doctor's degree in education.
101. Tired of the world.
102. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
103. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
1. A thin coat of water-base paint.
2. Soft creamy white cheese.
3. A member of an Athapaskan people that migrated to Arizona and New Mexico and Utah.
4. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
5. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
6. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
7. An island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai).
8. A fraudulent business scheme.
9. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
10. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
11. Relating to or having or lying within a scrotum.
12. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
13. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
14. Conduct or direct the steering of a ship or plane.
15. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
21. South American cavy.
24. Of a kind specified or understood.
26. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
28. Italian printer who designed the Bodoni font (1740-1813).
31. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
34. (Greek mythology) Fire-breathing she-monster with a lion's head and a goat's body and a serpent's tail.
35. United States space station.
36. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
39. A fictitious name used when the person performs a particular social role.
40. Greenhouse shrub with glossy green leaves and showy fragrant roselike flowers.
41. Of or relating to the class Insecta.
45. Something hard to endure.
47. Inquire about.
50. Cause to go crazy.
51. A Russian river.
52. Type genus of the Schizaeaceae cosmopolitan especially in tropics.
54. Fail to keep or to maintain.
57. A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary).
60. Made of sweetened lime juice and soda water usually with liquor.
61. Of or pertaining to a number system having 8 as its base.
63. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
67. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
70. Resembling an eel in being long and thin and sinuous.
71. A fraudulent business scheme.
74. A person given to excessive complaints and crying.
75. Necessary for relief or supply.
76. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
77. Type genus of the Amiidae.
78. Characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation.
82. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
84. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
85. Advanced in years.
86. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
87. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
89. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
90. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
92. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
94. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
98. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
99. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.