1. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
4. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
9. European freshwater fish resembling the roach.
13. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
16. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
17. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
18. Report or maintain.
19. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
20. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
21. Or or relating to or caused by tides.
22. Type genus of the Musaceae.
23. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
24. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
26. A gasoline substitute consisting of 90% gasoline and 10% grain alcohol from corn.
28. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
32. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
34. A rapid bustling commotion.
38. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
41. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
44. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
45. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
46. Israeli statesman (born in Russia) who (as Prime Minister of Israel) negotiated a peace treaty with Anwar el-Sadat of Egypt (1913-1992).
47. Water buffalo of the Philippines.
50. An Eskimo hut.
52. Liquid excretory product.
53. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
54. Set down according to a plan.
55. Conforming to truth.
58. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
60. A local computer network for communication between computers.
61. A television system that has more than the usual number of lines per frame so its pictures show more detail.
64. An authoritative declaration.
65. The capital and largest city of Zimbabwe.
67. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
68. (Greek mythology) Fire-breathing she-monster with a lion's head and a goat's body and a serpent's tail.
69. A straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions.
70. A public promotion of some product or service.
72. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
74. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
76. 1/1000 gram.
78. State capital and largest city of Georgia.
83. (informal) Very tired.
85. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
87. In an aerial manner.
90. A Brazilian river.
92. A group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole.
93. The cry made by sheep.
94. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
95. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
97. The muscular back part of the shank.
98. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
99. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
100. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
101. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
102. A doctor's degree in education.
1. A card game in which players bet against the dealer on the cards he will draw from a dealing box.
2. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
3. The highest level or degree attainable.
4. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
5. Small tropical flea.
6. A quantity of no importance.
7. Remove from memory or existence.
8. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
9. Shrubby plant with aromatic grayish-green leaves used as a cooking herb.
10. Genus of perennial rhizomatous herb of southern and southeastern United States.
11. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
12. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
13. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
14. A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property.
15. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
25. A vitamin that maintains the resistance of cell and capillary walls to permeation.
27. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
29. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
31. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
33. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
35. Not worn away by exposure.
36. Tall evergreen of Japan and China yielding valuable soft wood.
37. Inflammation of the eyelid.
39. Obstruction of the sweat ducts during high heat and humidity.
40. The magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction).
42. Of or related to a musical scale.
43. A woman's large folded hooped hood.
48. German mystic and theosophist who founded modern theosophy.
49. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
51. Tufted evergreen perennial herb having spikes of tiny white flowers and glossy green round to heart-shaped leaves that become coppery to maroon or purplish in fall.
56. A state in north central United States.
57. A small rubbery granuloma that is characteristic of an advanced stage of syphilis.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
62. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
63. Leave voluntarily.
66. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
71. A mountainous region in central Italy.
73. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
75. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
77. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
79. Italian poet who wrote an epic poem about the capture of Jerusalem during the First Crusade (1544-1595).
80. A pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished.
81. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
82. American dramatist (1928- ).
84. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
86. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
88. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
89. A unit of length equal to 3 feet.
91. Automatic data processing in which data acquisition and other stages or processing are integrated into a coherent system.
96. A radioactive element of the actinide series.