1. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
4. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
9. Norse chieftan who became the first duke of Normandy (860-931).
13. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
16. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
17. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
18. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
19. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
20. Any of various herbaceous plants whose leaves or stems or flowers are cooked and used for food or seasoning.
22. A Spanish female Gypsy.
23. The cry made by sheep.
24. Any of various usually white herons having long plumes during breeding season.
25. Any of various units of capacity.
26. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
28. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. Water frozen in the solid state.
33. The least possible.
35. Any of various small biting flies.
38. Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge.
42. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
43. Tag the base runner to get him out.
45. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
47. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
48. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
50. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
52. Extremely robust.
53. The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object.
54. A master's degree in business.
56. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
57. (Greek mythology) Son of Daedalus.
59. A genus of Strigidae.
61. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
63. (computer science) Protocol that allows users to copy files between their local system and any system they can reach on the network.
64. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
65. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
66. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
69. A tool for tamping (e.g., for tamping tobacco into a pipe bowl or a charge into a drill hole etc.).
71. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
72. A constitutional monarchy in a tiny enclave on the French Riviera.
74. A doctor's degree in religion.
75. Annual or perennial grasses of warm regions.
78. Cause oneself to consider something.
81. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
83. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
86. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
89. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
94. In bed.
95. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
97. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
99. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
100. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
101. Urged social reform in 19th century England.
103. A local computer network for communication between computers.
104. Of southern Europe.
105. The local environment.
106. An informal term for a father.
107. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
108. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
1. Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used.
2. Highly excited.
3. A married woman (usually middle-aged with children) who is staid and dignified.
4. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
5. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
6. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
7. Before noon.
8. A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg.
9. (Roman Catholic Church) The supreme ecclesiastical tribunal for cases appealed to the Holy See from diocesan courts.
10. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
11. An island of central Hawaii.
12. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
15. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
21. English actor who edited the first folio of Shakespeare's plays (1556-1630).
27. (Greek mythology) The goddess of the hearth and its fire in ancient mythology.
29. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
31. Squash bugs.
34. Cause annoyance in.
36. The sixth month of the civil year.
37. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
39. Give a spanking to.
40. Aroused to action.
41. (of a roof) Having two slopes on all sides with the lower slope steeper than the upper.
44. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
46. A master's degree in literature.
49. A trinket or piece of jewelry thought to be a protection against evil.
51. Any of various thermoplastic resins used to make things.
55. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
58. An accountant certified by the state.
60. A winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple.
62. A rapid bustling commotion.
67. A small cake leavened with yeast.
68. (informal) Of the highest quality.
70. Used at the dining table.
73. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
76. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
77. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
79. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
80. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
82. A large number or amount.
84. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
85. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
87. Type genus of the Anatidae.
88. A tool for tamping (e.g., for tamping tobacco into a pipe bowl or a charge into a drill hole etc.).
90. A person who makes use of a thing.
91. Disparaging terms for small people.
92. Suggestive of or tending to moral looseness.
93. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
96. An abnormally large amount of this fetoprotein in the fetus can signal an abnormality of the neural tube (as spina bifida or anencephaly).
98. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
102. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.