1. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
5. The hide of a goat.
13. A doctor's degree in music.
17. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
18. A person being ordained.
19. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
20. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
21. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
22. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
23. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
28. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
30. Resembling or containing clay.
32. (geology) Used of the earliest known rocks.
34. King of Wessex whose military victories made Wessex the most powerful kingdom in England (died in 839).
38. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
39. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
44. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
45. A small skullcap.
48. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
49. (Babylonian) The sky god.
51. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
53. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
54. A quantity of no importance.
56. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
59. The formation of frost or ice on a surface.
61. A soft whitish calcite.
63. An expression of approval and commendation.
64. (music) Characterized by avoidance of traditional Western tonality.
66. The largest of the four main islands of Japan.
68. A state of confusion and disorderliness.
69. Armor plate that protects the chest.
71. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
72. (Phoenician) A fertility goddess.
74. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
77. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
80. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
81. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
82. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
84. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
88. Employed in accomplishing something.
90. Obvious and dull.
91. A piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment.
93. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
95. A strong emotion.
96. Standard time in the 8th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 120th meridian west.
97. (British and Australian) A cheap wine of inferior quality.
98. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
99. Lacking in rigor or strictness.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
3. An authoritative rule of conduct or procedure.
4. (Welsh) The farmer god.
5. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
6. Order by virtue of superior authority.
7. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
8. A light clear metallic sound as of a small bell.
9. A thief who grabs and runs.
10. Unknown god.
11. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
12. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
13. A drawstring bag for holding money.
14. Relating to the Urdu language.
15. A person with unusual powers of foresight.
16. (informal) Someone whose style is out of fashion.
24. Divulge information or secrets.
25. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
26. A strong solution of sodium or potassium hydroxide.
29. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
31. Any of various usually white herons having long plumes during breeding season.
33. Enact or perform again.
35. Call forth.
36. Located farthest to the rear.
37. Provide with a terrace, as of a house.
40. A shrub or tree of the genus Rhus (usually limited to the non-poisonous members of the genus).
41. (prefix) Coming before or being preliminary or preparatory.
42. An outstanding Spanish cellist noted for his interpretation of Bach's cello suites (1876-1973).
43. The wife of a sheik.
46. The audible part of a transmitted signal.
47. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
50. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
52. A radioactive transuranic element.
55. (zoology) Relating to or belonging to or characteristic of any worms of the phylum Annelida.
57. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
58. Annual herbs whose flowers have only one petal spurred at the base.
60. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
62. Unhappy at being away and longing for familiar things or persons.
65. Being one more than fifty.
67. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
70. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
71. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
73. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
75. A fertile tract in a desert (where the water table approaches the surface).
76. An active and efficient cause.
78. A drug (trade names Calan and Isoptin) used as an oral or parenteral calcium blocker in cases of hypertension or congestive heart failure or angina or migraine.
79. Australian clover fern.
83. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
85. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
86. God of death.
87. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
89. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
90. Not out.
92. A person forced to flee from home or country.
94. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.