1. Rate of revolution of a motor.
4. Sports equipment that is worn on the feet to enable the wearer to glide along on wheels and to be propelled by the alternate actions of the legs.
9. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
13. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
16. A strong emotion.
17. Very large red gum tree.
18. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. An unforeseen obstacle.
22. Any tumor derived from cells of the nervous system.
23. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
25. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
26. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
27. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
28. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
29. Reports of the work of a society or learned body etc.
33. Deserving a curse.
35. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
36. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
40. An associate degree in nursing.
41. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
45. Advanced in years.
46. A group of southern Bantu languages.
48. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
51. A branch of the Tai languages.
53. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
55. Any of various thermoplastic resins used to make things.
56. Not in good physical or mental health.
58. Swedish oceanographer who recognized the role of the Coriolis effect on ocean currents (1874-1954).
60. Intelligence derived from non-communications electromagnetic radiations from foreign sources (other than radioactive sources).
61. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
63. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
64. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
65. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
66. Marked by extreme anger.
70. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
71. Half the width of an em.
73. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
75. Extremely pleasing.
77. Type genus of the Gavidae.
79. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
83. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
85. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
89. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
90. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
93. A sock knitted or woven with a diamond-shaped pattern.
94. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
96. Similar to the striped mullet and takes its place in the Caribbean region.
98. A framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame.
99. Earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something.
100. A worker (especially in an office) hired on a temporary basis.
101. (cosmology) The original matter that (according to the big bang theory) existed before the formation of the chemical elements.
102. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
1. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
2. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
3. Included seven times in every 19 years.
4. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
5. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
6. Of or relating to or involving an area.
7. (medical) A bandage consisting of a pad and belt.
8. A genus of Mustelidae.
9. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
10. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
11. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
12. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
13. Chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
14. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
15. Offering fun and gaiety.
21. Aromatic root of ginseng plants.
24. Occurring or existing before birth.
30. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
31. In bed.
32. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
34. In former classifications a major division of Mammalia comprising all hoofed mammals.
37. Type genus of Agaricaceae.
38. A condition characterized by abnormal deposits of melanin (especially in the skin).
39. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
42. A public promotion of some product or service.
43. Give over.
44. Small striped semiterrestrial eastern American squirrel with cheek pouches.
47. Leave or unload, esp. of passengers or cargo.
49. (of an arrow) Equipped with feathers.
50. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. A battle in 1800 in which the French under Napoleon Bonaparte won a great victory over the Austrians.
57. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
59. Female equine animal.
62. The craniometric point at the junction of the sagittal and coronal sutures at the top of the cranium.
67. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
68. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
69. Separate by dialysis.
70. Chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
72. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
74. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
76. The cry made by sheep.
78. Affect with wonder.
80. A blind god.
81. Displeasing to the senses and morally revolting.
82. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
83. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
84. Have confidence or faith in.
86. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
87. A state of confusion and disorderliness.
88. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
91. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
92. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
95. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
96. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
97. Being nine more than forty.