1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. All the loaves of bread baked at the same time.
9. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
13. A secret society of white Southerners to resist Black emancipation.
16. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
17. A grant made by a law court.
18. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
19. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
20. The cry made by sheep.
21. Italian operatic soprano (born in 1922).
23. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
25. The state of being irrational.
27. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
29. Avatar of Vishnu.
30. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
33. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
36. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
38. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
40. A bottle with a stopper.
42. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
43. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
44. Make an etching of.
45. An associate degree in nursing.
48. Intelligence derived from non-communications electromagnetic radiations from foreign sources (other than radioactive sources).
51. Being three more than sixty.
52. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
54. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
56. Belonging to some prior time.
57. The month following September and preceding November.
58. United States financier (born in France) who helped finance the War of 1812 (1750-1831).
60. A ludicrously false statement.
62. A fraudulent business scheme.
64. (informal) Of the highest quality.
65. Before noon.
66. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
67. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
68. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
69. A state in midwestern United States.
72. A long-acting crystalline barbiturate (trade name Mebaral) used as a sedative and as an anticonvulsant in the treatment of epilepsy.
75. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
78. An enclosed space.
79. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
81. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
86. The sixth month of the civil year.
89. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
91. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
94. The specified day of the month.
95. Used of a single unit or thing.
96. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
98. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
99. A primeval personification of air and breath.
100. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
101. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
102. English monk and scholar (672-735).
103. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
1. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
2. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
3. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
4. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
5. Inspiring awe or admiration or wonder.
6. A city in central Tanzania.
7. A capacity unit used for measuring fresh herring.
8. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
9. A member of a North American Indian people living east of the Sacramento river in California.
10. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
11. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
12. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
13. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
14. (Hinduism and Buddhism) The effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation.
15. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
22. Reduce in worth, character, etc..
24. A corticosteroid drug (trade names Decadron or Dexamethasone Intensol or Dexone or Hexadrol or Oradexon) used to treat allergies or inflammation.
26. A colorless odorless gas used as fuel.
28. A bin that holds rubbish until it is collected.
31. Ruffed grouse.
32. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
34. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
35. Bristlelike process near the tip of the antenna of certain flies.
37. The capital and largest city of Zimbabwe.
39. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
41. A linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard.
45. Someone who is employed to repair broken things.
46. Small genus of perennial herbs having deadly poisonous tuberous roots.
47. Characteristic of or relating to winter.
49. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
50. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
53. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
55. True firs.
59. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
61. A university town in east central Illinois adjoining Champaign.
63. Ancient Persian god of light and truth.
70. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
71. Causing fear or dread or terror.
73. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
74. An electronic pulse counter used to count pulses that occur too rapidly to be recorded individually.
76. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
77. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
80. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
81. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
83. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
84. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
85. A particular environment or walk of life.
87. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
88. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
90. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
92. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
93. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
97. A soft silvery metallic element.