1. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
4. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
9. A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck.
13. Injured by bites or stings.
16. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
17. An award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event.
18. A slender double-reed instrument.
19. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
20. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
22. Asiatic perennial tufted herb with grasslike evergreen foliage and clusters of dark mauve grapelike flowers.
24. Former name for the order Crocodylia.
26. Negation of a word or group of words.
27. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
28. A Formosan language.
30. Noisy talk.
32. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
34. Spicy fruit of the cubeb vine.
37. Mongolian ruler of Samarkand who led his nomadic hordes to conquer an area from Turkey to Mongolia (1336-1405).
41. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
45. Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia.
46. Property of a personal character that is portable but not used in business.
48. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
49. Small bitter fruit of the marasca cherry tree from whose juice maraschino liqueur is made.
51. A cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats.
52. The month following August and preceding October.
55. A doctor's degree in theology.
56. A port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea.
57. Austrian composer known for his compositions for voice and piano (1797-1828).
60. A metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter.
63. Remove from memory or existence.
64. A port city in northwestern France (in Brittany).
65. Of or belonging to an aecium.
67. A rye bread made with molasses or brown sugar.
68. The officer below the master on a commercial ship.
69. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
70. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
76. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
78. A member of a nomadic people of the northern Ural mountains.
81. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
85. Wading bird of South and Central America.
88. Having excessive asymmetrical ornamentation.
90. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
91. The longest division of geological time.
92. Dwell (archaic).
94. Slightly open.
95. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
96. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
97. A resort city in western Florida.
98. A small cake leavened with yeast.
99. A light touch or stroke.
1. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
2. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
3. Remote and separate physically or socially.
4. Before noon.
5. A chain of more than 200 islands about 400 miles long in the western central Pacific Ocean.
6. A Hindu goddess who releases from sin or disease.
7. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
8. One of the strands twisted together to make yarn or rope or thread.
9. Morally obligatory.
10. A Spanish river.
11. Of high moral or intellectual value.
12. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
13. (informal) Exceptionally good.
14. A unit of length (in United States and Britain) equal to one twelfth of a foot.
15. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
21. An unintentional but embarrassing blunder.
23. A town in south central Washington.
25. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
29. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
31. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
33. Made dirty or foul.
35. Presence of abnormally large amounts of uric acid in the urine.
36. Large genus of tropical American vines having showy often spotted umbellate flowers.
38. Treat badly.
39. Not chaste.
40. An open automobile having a front seat and a rumble seat.
42. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
43. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
44. One thousandth of a second.
47. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
50. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
53. (botany) Outer tissue of bark.
54. Type genus of the Vespidae.
58. A young child.
59. A large fleet.
61. A fundamental principle or practice.
62. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
66. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
71. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
72. A city in central Tanzania.
73. All the animal life in a particular region.
74. Enthusiastic approval.
75. Dry red table wine from the Rioja region of northern Spain.
77. In the near future.
79. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
80. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
82. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
83. God of love and erotic desire.
84. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
86. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
87. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
89. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
93. A person forced to flee from home or country.