1. A slight amount or degree of difference.
4. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
9. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
13. The last (12th) month of the year.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
17. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
18. A large and hurried swallow.
19. A rapid bustling commotion.
20. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
22. (British) Diesel oil used in cars and lorries with diesel engines (from d(iesel) e(ngine) r(oad) v(ehicle)).
24. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
26. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
30. Avatar of Vishnu.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
33. City in the northern Dominican Republic.
35. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
38. A member of the people inhabiting the Aleutian Islands and western Alaska.
39. An army unit usually consisting of two or more divisions.
43. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
44. Half the width of an em.
45. Very attentive or observant.
46. A pattern forming a unity within a larger structural whole.
48. Oriental moth that produces brownish silk.
53. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
54. Dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top.
55. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
57. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
59. An associate degree in nursing.
62. A resident of Arizona.
63. Small circular or square cases of dough with savory fillings.
65. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
67. A sudden short attack.
68. United States inventor who manufactured the first elevator with a safety device (1811-1861).
69. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
71. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
73. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
74. (law) Lacking any legal or binding force.
77. Wet from being plunged into liquid.
79. Not in a specified place physically or mentally.
80. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
86. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
89. A light touch or stroke.
90. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
92. Make less active or intense.
95. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
96. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
97. Tell or spread rumors.
99. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
100. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
101. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
102. Enthusiastic approval.
103. A small cake leavened with yeast.
104. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. In bed.
3. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
4. A person's brother or sister.
5. A public promotion of some product or service.
6. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
7. Large long-tailed gallinaceous bird native to the Old World but introduced elsewhere.
8. Of or relating to the aorta.
9. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
10. Lighted by sunlight.
11. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
12. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
13. An informal term for a father.
14. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
15. The ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum.
21. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
23. Painted beauty and red admiral.
25. Pretentious or silly talk or writing.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. A unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit at one atmosphere pressure.
29. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. A quantity that is added.
34. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
36. A musical phrase repeated over and over during a composition.
37. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
40. The light-sensitive membrane covering the back wall of the eyeball.
41. A white crystalline powder (trade name Ethocaine) administered near nerves as a local anesthetic in dentistry and medicine.
42. Cut off or left behind.
47. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
49. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
50. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
51. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
52. A female heir.
56. Eurasian rose with prickly stems and fragrant leaves and bright pink flowers followed by scarlet hips.
58. The goddess of fortune and good luck.
60. Accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment.
61. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
64. Being one more than six.
66. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
70. Paraphernalia indicative of royalty (or other high office).
71. Of or relating to the aorta.
72. Type genus of the Coerebidae.
75. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
76. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
77. Not set afire or burning.
78. The apical end of the style where pollen is deposited.
79. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
81. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
82. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
83. A French abbot.
84. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
85. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
87. (aeronautical) Pertaining to the tail section of a plane.
88. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
91. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
93. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
94. The bill in a restaurant.
98. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.