1. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
4. A discussion intended to produce an agreement.
9. A releasing factor that accelerates the secretion of growth hormone by the anterior pituitary body.
13. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. Of or relating to or involving an area.
18. Toward the mouth or oral region.
19. Any high mountain.
20. The habitation of wild animals.
21. Of or relating to Immanuel Kant or his philosophy.
23. Someone who guards prisoners.
25. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
27. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
28. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
29. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
31. Tall marsh plant with cylindrical seed heads that explode when mature shedding large quantities of down.
34. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
35. Being five more than one hundred.
37. Towards the side away from the wind.
38. A doctor's degree in religion.
39. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
40. English pianist (1890-1965).
42. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
46. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
50. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
51. Having spots or patches of color.
54. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
55. Very light colored.
56. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
57. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
58. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
60. Sorting and allocating aid on the basis of need for or likely benefit from medical treatment or food.
63. Relating to or used in or intended for trade or commerce.
65. Any of various small terrestrial or aquatic crustaceans with seven pairs of legs adapted for crawling.
66. A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary).
67. A succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence.
69. United States writer (1871-1900).
70. The god who fathered the islands and gods of Japan with his sister Izanami.
72. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
75. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
76. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
78. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
81. Dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises.
84. Lower in esteem.
88. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
91. Away from the mouth or oral region.
92. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
95. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
96. Avatar of Vishnu.
98. Advanced in years.
99. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
100. A young woman making her debut into society.
101. Type genus of the Anatidae.
102. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
103. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
1. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
2. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
3. A popular vacation spot in the Canadian Rockies.
4. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
7. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
8. Covered with or resembling slime.
9. A gland in which gametes (sex cells) are produced.
10. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
11. Disparaging terms for the common people.
12. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
13. Offering fun and gaiety.
14. The 1st letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
15. A chock or bar wedged under a wheel or between the spokes to prevent a vehicle from rolling down an incline.
22. In bed.
24. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
26. A breast-shaped mass of padding worn in a brassiere.
30. Performance of moral or religious acts.
32. (of color) Discolored by impurities.
33. Wearing or provided with clothing.
36. A major Mexican port on the Gulf of Mexico in the state of Veracruz.
41. Pale yellow seedless grape used for raisins and wine.
43. Genus of North American plants with showy pealike flowers and an inflated pod.
44. Not dense.
45. A framework that supports climbing plants.
47. A genus of tropical Asian and Malaysian palm trees.
48. An industrial city in southern China.
49. Regional and archaic.
52. Earlier in time.
53. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
59. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
61. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
62. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
64. One who denies.
68. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
69. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
71. The capital of Eritrea.
72. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
73. Someone making a search or inquiry.
74. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
77. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
79. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
80. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
82. A slender double-reed instrument.
83. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
85. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
86. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
87. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
89. English illustrator of several of Dickens' novels (1815-1882).
90. Give over.
93. A doctor's degree in education.
94. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
97. Informal terms for a mother.