1. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
4. Urgently needed.
9. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
13. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
16. A unit of pain intensity.
17. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
18. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
19. (Irish) The sea personified.
20. Any heathlike evergreen shrub of the genus Epacris grown for their showy and crowded spikes of small bell-shaped or tubular flowers.
22. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
24. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
25. Large Old World bat of warm and tropical regions that feeds on fruit.
26. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
27. United States playwright (born in 1947).
28. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
29. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
30. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
32. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
35. Tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears.
38. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. Trade name for an antiemetic drug that has a mint flavor.
42. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
46. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
48. A small faint zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere.
49. (British) Your grandmother.
51. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
53. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
54. The state of being without clothing or covering of any kind.
56. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
58. Many times at short intervals.
59. With a forward motion.
60. Lower in esteem.
64. Having winglike extensions.
66. A dental appliance that artificially replaces missing teeth.
68. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
70. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
71. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
72. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
73. Fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and hops.
75. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
79. Similar to the color of a ripe orange.
82. Perennial plant of Europe and America having racemes of white or purplish flowers and intensely bitter trifoliate leaves.
85. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
86. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
90. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
91. The sound made by a horse.
94. Small deer of Japan with slightly forked antlers.
96. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
97. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
98. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
99. A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished.
100. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
101. The month following February and preceding April.
102. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
103. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
104. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
2. A populous province in northeastern China.
3. Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design.
4. A word that serves as the predicate of a sentence.
5. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
6. Testacean rhizopods.
7. Before noon.
8. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
9. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
10. Fallow deer.
11. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
12. A member of the Algonquian people formerly inhabiting the Maritime Provinces of Canada.
13. An upward slope or grade (as in a road).
14. German philosopher whose three stage process of dialectical reasoning was adopted by Karl Marx (1770-1831).
15. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
21. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
23. Cause to be more favorably inclined.
28. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
31. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
33. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
34. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
36. A large quantity of written matter.
37. A skin disease of adults (more often women) in which blood vessels of the face enlarge resulting in a flushed appearance.
39. Adornment consisting of an ornamental cloth pad worn on the shoulder.
41. An unforeseen obstacle.
43. Of a cask or barrel.
44. A serviceman who is drafted.
45. Lying toward or situated in the east.
47. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
50. (Irish) God of love and beauty.
52. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
55. Place in a grave or tomb.
57. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
61. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
62. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
63. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
65. Closed with a lace.
67. Stain (furniture) black to make it look like ebony.
68. Before noon.
69. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
70. A member of the Algonquian people formerly inhabiting the Maritime Provinces of Canada.
74. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
76. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
77. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
78. A formal expression of praise.
80. Unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound.
81. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
83. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
84. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
85. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
87. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
88. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
89. A city in northern India.
92. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
93. A successful stroke in an athletic contest (especially in baseball).
95. Black tropical American cuckoo.