1. A mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services.
5. A vigorous blow.
9. Elegant and stylish.
13. God of the underworld.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
18. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
21. Special design or visual object representing a quality, type, group, etc..
24. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
25. An oleoresin used in varnishes and ointments.
27. God of wealth and love.
28. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
30. Informal terms for a mother.
32. Being one more than two.
34. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
36. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
38. The visual property of something that shines with reflected light.
45. A member of a European people who occupied Britain and Spain and Gaul in pre-Roman times.
46. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
47. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
49. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
51. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
55. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
56. Revise or reorganize, esp. for the purpose of updating and improving.
58. (computer science) A unit for measuring the execution speed of computers.
59. Used of milk and milk products from which the cream has been removed.
60. Used of a single unit or thing.
61. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
62. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
63. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
64. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
70. Left entirely.
72. (Old Testament) The 2nd son of Jacob and one of the 12 patriarchs of Israel.
75. Radiation lying in the ultraviolet range.
76. A place where taxis park while awaiting customers.
81. A name that has been assumed temporarily.
82. Closed with a lace.
84. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
85. (KNO3) Used especially as a fertilizer and explosive.
87. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
89. Sound recording consisting of a disc with continuous grooves.
90. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
94. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
95. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
96. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
97. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
98. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
2. Leafless East Indian vine.
3. (trademark) An acrylic fiber or the lightweight crease-resistant fabric made with Orlon yarns.
4. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
5. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
6. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
7. A state in New England.
8. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
9. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
10. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
11. A strong emotion.
12. Any of various plants of the genus Cymbidium having narrow leaves and a long drooping cluster of numerous showy and variously colored boat-shaped flowers.
13. Large tropical butterfly with degenerate forelegs and an unpleasant taste.
14. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
15. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
22. Constituting an imitation.
26. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
29. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
31. The cry made by sheep.
33. Electric underground railway.
35. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
37. American Revolutionary patriot.
39. Capital of the state of Montana.
40. Exultantly proud and joyful.
41. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
42. Antineoplastic drug (trade name Elspar) sometimes used to treat lymphoblastic leukemia.
43. Italian poet (1569-1625).
44. A member of the Algonquian people formerly inhabiting the Maritime Provinces of Canada.
48. The capital and chief port and largest city of Senegal.
50. Agile grizzled Old World viverrine.
52. A leisurely walk (usually in some public place).
53. The state of being silent (as when no one is speaking).
54. The act of using.
57. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
65. Regional and archaic.
66. The act of drawing or hauling something.
67. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
68. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
69. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
71. 16 ounces.
73. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
74. God of justice.
75. A state in northwestern North America.
77. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
78. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
79. Of or in or relating to the nose.
80. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
83. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
86. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
88. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
89. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
91. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
92. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
93. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.