1. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
5. A Loloish language.
9. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
13. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
16. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
17. The basic unit of money in Iran.
18. A river in western Asia.
19. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
22. Flemish painter who was a founder of the Flemish school of painting and to have pioneered modern techniques of oil painting (1390-1441).
23. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
24. Be going to.
26. Utter a harsh abrupt scream.
28. Not only so, but.
30. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
31. Either of two flat triangular bones one on each side of the shoulder in human beings.
36. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
37. Male red deer.
41. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
42. (usually in the plural) Pants for casual wear.
45. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
48. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
49. Someone who guards prisoners.
50. A bachelor's degree in science.
51. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
53. An extensive grassy and nearly treeless plain (especially in Latin America).
54. Of or relating to near the ear.
57. (Greek mythology) The Muse of astronomy.
60. A sizeable hole (usually in the ground).
61. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
62. Horizontal beam used as a finishing piece over a door or window.
63. Be insistent and refuse to budge.
65. The part of the small intestine between the jejunum and the cecum.
67. Type genus of the Anatidae.
69. One of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
70. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
72. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
73. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
76. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
80. Use explosives on.
84. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
85. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
86. A mountain range in China.
88. (Greek mythology) 7 daughters of Atlas and half-sisters of the Pleiades.
91. A periodic paperback publication.
92. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
93. Any plant of the genus Erica.
95. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
96. A unit of pressure.
97. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
98. Painful grief.
99. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
100. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
1. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
2. Being on the left side.
3. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
4. A genus of herbs and shrubs belonging to the family Euphorbiaceae.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. The capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo on the Congo river opposite Brazzaville.
7. A coil of rope or wool or yarn.
8. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
9. Coils of worsted yarn.
10. Dutch physicist who first formulated the wave theory of light (1629-1695).
11. Constructed with or in the form of an arch or arches.
12. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
13. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
15. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
25. The basic unit of money in Romania.
27. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
29. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
32. In a chaste and virtuous manner.
33. A pointed tool for marking surfaces or for punching small holes.
34. Deep purplish red n 1.
35. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
38. A genus of Cichlidae.
39. A muscle that contracts while another relaxes.
40. An instrument of execution for execution by strangulation.
43. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
44. A port city in northeastern Greece on an inlet of the Aegean Sea.
46. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
47. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
52. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
55. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
56. Wading bird of South and Central America.
58. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
59. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
64. Rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force, as on a wave.
66. Being or made softer or less loud or clear.
67. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
68. Time for play or diversion.
69. Constructed with or in the form of an arch or arches.
71. Make fixed, stable or stationary.
74. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
75. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
77. A town in southwestern Idaho.
78. Lower in esteem.
79. Possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers.
81. The lowest brass wind instrument.
82. Tear or be torn violently.
83. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
89. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
90. An internationally recognized distress signal in radio code.
94. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.