1. A light touch or stroke.
4. A piece of land held under the feudal system.
9. An unforeseen obstacle.
13. The residue that remains when something is burned.
16. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
17. The boy whose upbringing was described by Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
18. An aromatic balsam.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. Greenwich Mean Time updated with leap seconds.
21. Of a pale purple color.
22. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
23. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
24. The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort).
26. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
28. An iconic mental representation.
29. Being one more than one hundred.
30. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
31. A state in midwestern United States.
33. Large Indian antelope.
35. Be compatible or in accordance with.
37. (ecology) The process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat.
41. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
45. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
46. Half the width of an em.
47. Caused or enabled to go or be conveyed or transmitted.
48. (trademark) A preparation of lindane that is used to kill lice and itch mites.
49. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
50. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
52. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
53. A woman gossip.
54. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
56. Not used in all classifications.
58. Provided with artificial light.
61. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
62. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
63. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
65. Belonging to or prescribed for celiac disease.
66. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
69. God of wealth and love.
71. A German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano.
73. Stems of beans and peas and potatoes and grasses collectively as used for thatching and bedding.
74. Before noon.
77. (Sumerian and Babylonian) A solar deity.
79. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
82. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
83. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
84. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
87. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
89. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
92. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
93. Produced or marked by conscious design or premeditation.
96. The sign language used in the United States.
97. A city in southeastern South Korea.
99. A Russian river.
100. Extremely pleasing.
101. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
102. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
103. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
104. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Sorghums of dry regions of Asia and North Africa.
2. Cause to change.
3. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
4. (of persons or their actions) Able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering.
5. Tropical African herbs.
6. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
7. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
8. German physicist who derived Fechner's Law on the basis of early work by E. H. Weber (1801-1887).
9. Resistant to change of position or condition.
10. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
11. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
12. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
13. A city in northern India.
14. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
15. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
25. A unit of potential equal to one-hundred-millionth of a volt.
27. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
29. Mixture of untoasted dry cereals and fruits.
32. Capable of being added or added to.
34. A farm building for housing poultry.
36. (Judaism) A chant of praise (Psalms 113 through 118) used at Passover and Shabuoth and Sukkoth and Hanukkah and Rosh Hodesh.
38. Joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces.
39. Of or relating to the intima.
40. United States feminist (born in 1934).
42. (used of an anchor) Hanging clear of the bottom.
43. Mint plants.
44. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
51. With rapid movements.
55. Armor plate that protects the hip and thigh.
57. United States artist whose work reflected social and political themes (1898-1969).
59. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
60. A wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad.
64. A lizard of the family Agamidae.
67. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
68. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
70. Genus of widely distributed agarics that have white spores and are poisonous with few exceptions.
71. Tropical African herbs.
72. A river that rises in Russia near Smolensk and flowing south through Belarus and Ukraine to empty into the Black Sea.
73. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
75. Compelled forcibly by an outside agency.
76. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
78. Having no employment.
80. Marked by courage and determination in the face of difficulties or danger.
81. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
85. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
86. Jordan's port.
88. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
90. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
91. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
94. Semiformal evening dress for men.
95. A master's degree in fine arts.
98. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
99. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.