1. An informal term for a father.
5. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
9. God of love and erotic desire.
13. The seventh and last day of the week.
16. By bad luck.
17. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
18. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
19. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
20. United States astronomer (1835-1909).
21. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
23. The month following July and preceding September.
24. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
25. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
27. Any of various cycads of the genus Zamia.
29. In operation or operational.
30. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
31. The fatty flesh of eel.
32. An unofficial association of people or groups.
34. Wild and domestic cattle.
38. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
42. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
43. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
48. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
49. United States humorist and cartoonist who published collections of essays and stories (1894-1961).
52. A promotional statement (as found on the dust jackets of books).
53. In a competent capable manner.
54. Adult female chicken.
55. Small genus of deciduous trees of tropical America and Asia.
56. A master's degree in library science.
57. Relating to or produced by ergot.
60. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
61. Type genus of the Sialidae.
63. Large brightly crested bird of Africa.
64. A Mid-Atlantic state.
66. (Babylonian) The sky god.
67. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
68. A sudden abrupt pull.
71. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
72. (used of cattle especially domestic cattle) Born.
74. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
78. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
80. A collection of Psalms for liturgical use.
84. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
86. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
90. King of the Huns.
91. Having removed clothing.
94. Canna grown especially for its edible rootstock from which arrowroot starch is obtained.
96. Divisible by two.
97. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
98. A small cake leavened with yeast.
100. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
101. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
102. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
103. Type genus of the Anatidae.
104. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
105. A town in north central Oklahoma.
1. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
2. A city in northwestern Syria.
3. A town in northwestern Canada in the Yukon on the Yukon River.
4. Someone who ascends.
5. South Asian deer with three-tined antlers.
6. Of or relating to or characteristic of Cuba or the people of Cuba.
7. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
8. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
9. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
10. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
11. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
12. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
13. A fraudulent business scheme.
14. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
15. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
22. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
28. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
33. A fatty deposit in the intima (inner lining) of an artery.
35. (British) General term for an ancient and prestigious and privileged university (especially Oxford or Cambridge Universities).
36. Fodder harvested while green and kept succulent by partial fermentation as in a silo.
37. Anything that provides inspiration for later work.
39. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
40. The particular occupation for which you are trained.
41. Any garden plant of the genus Alyssum having clusters of small yellow or white flowers.
44. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
45. A knitted fabric or one resembling knitting.
46. Italian actress best known for her performances in tragic roles (1858-1924).
47. Inability to walk.
50. Of or relating to a nail or claw or hoof.
51. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
58. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Orudis or Orudis KT or Oruvail).
59. Brought from wildness into a domesticated state.
62. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
65. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
69. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
70. Of or relating to the island or republic of Malta or its inhabitants.
71. A fraudulent business scheme.
73. A native of ancient Troy.
75. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
76. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
77. Tranquilizer (trade name Ativan) used to treat anxiety and tension and insomnia.
79. Informal terms for a mother.
81. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
82. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
83. Insectivorous usually semiaquatic web-footed amphibian with smooth moist skin and long hind legs.
85. Again but in a new or different way.
86. A male human offspring.
87. South African term for `boss'.
88. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
89. Utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs.
92. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
93. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
94. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
95. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
99. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.