1. An accountant certified by the state.
4. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
9. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
13. An abnormally large amount of this fetoprotein in the fetus can signal an abnormality of the neural tube (as spina bifida or anencephaly).
16. Gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise.
17. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
18. A city in northern India.
19. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
20. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
21. The sacred city of Lamaism.
22. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
23. A light touch or stroke.
24. A feeling of great (usually exaggerated) elation.
28. Experiencing or manifesting pleasure.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. Wild goat of mountain areas of Eurasia and North Africa having large recurved horns.
32. A violin made by Antonio Stradivari or a member of his family.
37. Heal or recover.
40. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
43. A shade of brown with a tinge of red.
45. A shaft on which a wheel rotates.
46. (law) A gift of personal property by will.
48. An inhabitant of Lappland.
49. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
52. A foot traveler.
53. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
54. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
56. Excessively fat.
59. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
60. (formerly) An attendant hired to carry a torch for pedestrians in dark streets.
62. Informal terms for a mother.
64. Not out.
65. An expression of greeting.
66. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
68. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
70. A small pennant borne on a lance.
74. (Bible) The archangel who was the messenger of God.
76. The craniometric point at the union of the frontal and temporal processes of the zygomatic bone.
77. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
79. Take by theft.
81. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
83. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
87. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
91. Provided with artificial light.
92. (of pain or sorrow) Made easier to bear.
93. Having wisdom that comes with age and experience.
95. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
96. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
97. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
98. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
99. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
1. Someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric.
2. Fig tree of India noted for great size and longevity.
3. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
4. A town in central Belgium.
5. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
6. Of or relating an apse.
7. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
8. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
9. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
12. A boy or man.
13. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
14. Loose or flaccid body fat.
15. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
25. Heart and liver and other edible viscera especially of hogs.
26. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
27. A rosid dicot genus that includes moon carrots.
31. Wild and domestic cattle.
33. A shop selling delicatessen (as salads or cooked meats).
34. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
35. Derived from pepper (especially black pepper).
36. Sludge (rich in organic matter) that accumulates at the bottom of lakes or oceans.
38. Consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning.
39. Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel.
41. Abnormal dryness of the conjunctiva and cornea of the eyes.
42. Usually elongate cluster of flowers along the main stem in which the flowers at the base open first.
44. Asiatic plant grown for its cluster of edible white stalks with dark green leaves.
47. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
50. The act of equiping with weapons in preparation for war.
51. (Old Testament) A youth who was taken into the court of Nebuchadnezzar and given divine protection when thrown into a den of lions (6th century BC).
55. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
57. A white secretion of the sebaceous glands of the foreskin.
58. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
61. 5 khoums equal 1 ouguiya.
63. Thick plank forming a ridge along the side of a wooden ship.
67. Someone who picks up grain left in the field by the harvesters.
68. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
69. The region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis.
71. Chief of the Vanir.
72. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
73. Wearing or provided with clothing.
75. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
78. Squash bugs.
79. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
80. Set down according to a plan.
81. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
82. An informal term for a father.
84. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
85. The rate of moving (especially walking or running).
86. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
88. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
89. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
90. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
94. A state in northwestern North America.