1. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
4. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
9. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
13. General term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate.
16. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
17. Building material used as siding or roofing.
18. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
19. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. Wild ox.
22. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
23. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
24. By bad luck.
26. Designed to reduce or prevent skidding.
27. Roman Emperor who succeeded Tiberius and whose uncontrolled passions resulted in manifest insanity.
29. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
30. Any of numerous flowerless and seedless vascular plants having true roots from a rhizome and fronds that uncurl upward.
31. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
38. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
41. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
44. A soft silvery metallic element.
45. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
46. First in order of importance.
47. Possible to sell.
49. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
51. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
53. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
54. Genus of tropical trees.
55. A period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful.
57. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
58. Being two more than fifty.
59. A genus of Sterninae.
61. A tributary of the Rio Grande.
62. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
63. The inner sole of a shoe or boot.
66. A river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea.
67. Having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky.
68. Advanced in years.
69. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
71. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
73. (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree.
74. The act of refusing a request.
78. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
80. Jordan's port.
83. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
85. State in northeastern India.
89. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
92. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
94. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
95. The twelfth month of the civil year.
96. A quantity of no importance.
97. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
98. Serving as an essential component.
99. A raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip).
100. The complete duration of something.
101. Avatar of Vishnu.
102. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
3. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
4. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
5. A communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia.
6. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
7. A visual representation of an object or scene or person produced on a surface.
8. A state of confusion and disorderliness.
9. Grandson of Amaterasu and first ruler of Japan.
10. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
11. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
12. The ability to form mental images of things or events.
13. Having the lower score or lagging position in a contest.
14. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
15. Family based on male descent.
25. Of or pertaining to Sabah or its people.
28. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
32. Affording or marked by rest or repose.
33. Place a value on.
34. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
35. King of Wessex.
36. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
37. Being ten more than one hundred eighty.
39. Of or relating to or formed by trees.
40. Any of 12 kings of ancient Egypt between 1315 and 1090 BC.
42. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
43. Either of two muscles of the abdomen and pelvis that flex the trunk and rotate the thigh.
48. The state or fact of existing.
50. Gum-like substance from the sapodilla.
52. A son who has the same first name as his father.
56. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
60. Freetail bats.
62. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
64. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
65. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
70. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
72. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
75. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
76. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
77. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
78. A public promotion of some product or service.
79. A genus of Ploceidae.
81. Informal terms for money.
82. Largest known toad species.
84. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
86. British writer of short stories (1870-1916).
87. In bed.
88. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
90. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
91. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
93. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.