1. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
4. Spherical gram-positive parasitic bacteria that tend to form irregular colonies.
9. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
13. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
16. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
17. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
18. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
19. A unit of pain intensity.
20. Fungus used in the preparation of punk for fuses.
22. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
24. Make less active or intense.
26. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
28. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
30. An Eskimo hut.
32. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
34. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
37. Away from the mouth or oral region.
39. A formal expression of praise.
42. A parenteral cephalosporin (trade name Claforan) used for severe infections of the lungs or throat or ears or urinary tract.
43. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
45. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
46. Being here now.
47. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
49. The female reproductive cell.
51. The warhead of a missile designed to deliver an atom bomb.
52. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
55. (Greek mythology) Goddess of wisdom and useful arts and prudent warfare.
57. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
59. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
61. A unit of pressure.
62. Tall fast-moving dog breed.
64. Small wildcat of the mountains of Siberia Tibet and Mongolia.
65. (combining form) Indicating radiation or radioactivity.
67. Half the width of an em.
68. Colloquial British abbreviation.
70. Having a bearing on or connection with the subject at issue.
71. Evergreen shrubs of north temperate regions.
74. Not tied.
76. Largest city in North Dakota.
77. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
78. Being one more than fifty.
80. A city in central Lithuania.
82. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
87. The place where something begins, where it springs into being.
89. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
91. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
93. A boy or man.
94. Grasslike or rushlike plant growing in wet places having solid stems, narrow grasslike leaves and spikelets of inconspicuous flowers.
97. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
99. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
100. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
101. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
102. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
103. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
104. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
1. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
2. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
3. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
4. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
5. Considerate and solicitous care.
6. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
7. An ideal instance.
8. Horizontal beam used as a finishing piece over a door or window.
9. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
10. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
11. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
12. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
13. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
14. A unit of weight used in some Moslem countries near the Mediterranean.
15. Cheese containing a blue mold.
21. Sweet liqueur made from wine and brandy flavored with plum or peach or apricot kernels and bitter almonds.
23. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
25. An unimaginably large amount.
27. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
29. An earth color containing ferric oxides.
31. Of or relating to or designating narcotics.
33. The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
35. Granular protein in outermost layer of endosperm of many seeds or cereal grains.
36. Someone who stands in front of a show (as at a carnival) and gives a loud colorful sales talk to potential customers.
38. Add nonfissionable material to (fissionable material) so as to make unsuitable for use in an atomic bomb.
40. Making short inarticulate guttural sounds as of effort expended.
41. Japanese admiral who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 (1884-1943).
44. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
48. A primeval personification of air and breath.
50. Included seven times in every 19 years.
53. Extremely evil or cruel.
54. Order by virtue of superior authority.
56. (Judaism) Not conforming to dietary laws.
58. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
60. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
63. A branch of the Tai languages.
66. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
69. A Polynesian rain dance performed by a woman.
72. A line that divides two adjacent river systems.
73. A form of communism developed in China by Mao Zedong.
75. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
79. Jordan's port.
81. Toward the mouth or oral region.
83. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
84. In bed.
85. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
86. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
88. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
90. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
95. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
96. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
98. The square of a body of any size of type.