1. A sheath worn to protect a finger.
4. An honorary arts degree.
9. Fallow deer.
13. A kind of person.
16. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
17. An island in the Gulf of Guinea that is part of Equatorial Guinea.
18. (Welsh) A warrior god.
19. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
20. Chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
22. A storyteller in West Africa.
24. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
26. A boy or man.
27. A colloidal gel in which water is the dispersion medium.
29. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
30. An abbreviation for `hazardous material' used on warning signs.
32. Historical and literary materials relating to Judaism.
34. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
35. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
36. Tree of the Amazon valley yielding a light brittle timber locally regarded as resistant to insect attack.
40. An extinct Italic language of ancient southern Italy.
45. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
48. The Jewish rite of circumcision performed on a male child on the eighth day of his life.
49. (computer science) The movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk v 1.
50. Lacking stylishness or neatness.
53. Marked by good order and cleanliness in appearance or habits.
54. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
55. (informal) Of the highest quality.
56. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
57. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
58. Hear with intention.
60. A major French river.
64. Being two more than fifty.
65. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
66. An informal term for a father.
67. A nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens.
68. Before noon.
70. One million periods per second.
71. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
73. Of superior grade.
74. English monk and scholar (672-735).
76. Having or joined by a seam or seams.
78. An honorary degree in science.
80. Not divisible by two.
82. A state in northwestern North America.
84. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
85. Located farther aft.
88. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
90. The condition of having no arms.
95. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
97. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
98. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
99. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
100. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
101. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
103. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
106. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
107. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
108. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
109. The cry made by sheep.
1. Any activity that is easy to do.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. A yellow quartz.
4. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
5. Free from error.
6. An American who favored the British side during the American Revolution.
7. One of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects.
8. A jamb for a door.
9. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
10. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
11. Of or relating to or supporting Islamism.
12. A public promotion of some product or service.
13. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
14. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
15. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
21. Designed for high-income consumers.
23. Brilliantly colored arboreal fruit-eating bird of tropical America having a very large thin-walled beak.
25. A religious adviser (not necessarily a priest) in the Eastern Orthodox Church.
28. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
31. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
33. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
37. Bearded reddish sheep of southern Asia.
38. A three-tone Chadic language.
39. Deviating from or not conforming to type.
41. Subdivision not used in some classifications.
42. Small genus of cormous perennials of Mexico.
43. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
44. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
46. One of two branches of the Finno-Ugric languages.
47. Agreement with a statement or proposal to do something.
51. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
52. A white trivalent metallic element.
59. Jointed and nearly leafless desert shrub having reduced scalelike leaves and reddish fleshy seeds.
61. The act of grasping.
62. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
63. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
69. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
72. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
73. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
75. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
77. A doctor's degree in religion.
79. Term of address for a man.
81. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
83. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
86. A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer.
87. A member of a pastoral people living in the Nilgiri hills of southern India.
89. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
91. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
92. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
93. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
94. A city in northern India.
96. (computer science) The rate at which data is transferred (as by a modem).
102. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
104. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
105. 16 ounces.