1. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
4. Weapons considered collectively.
8. The basic unit of money in Myanmar.
12. Young sheep.
16. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
17. A rich soil consisting of a mixture of sand and clay and decaying organic materials.
18. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
19. The upper angle between an axis and an offshoot such as a branch or leafstalk.
20. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
21. Belonging to times long past especially of the historical period before the fall of the Western Roman Empire.
23. A housing for a radar antenna.
25. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
27. Verse in the meter used in Greek and Latin poetry consisting of strophes of 4 tetrametric lines.
29. A general kind of something.
30. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
33. Coldness due to a cold environment.
35. With honey added.
38. A motorized wheeled vehicle used for camping or other recreational activities.
39. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
43. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
47. A vote that blocks a decision.
51. Rate of revolution of a motor.
52. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
53. Aromatic herb of temperate Eurasia and North Africa having a bitter taste used in making the liqueur absinthe.
55. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
57. Fruiting body of some rust fungi bearing chains of aeciospores.
59. Any of several noncommissioned officer ranks in the army or air force or marines ranking above a corporal.
62. (Greek mythology) The god of the underworld in ancient mythology.
64. A festival featuring African-American culture.
67. The dead body of an animal especially one slaughtered and dressed for food.
68. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
71. A member of the Siouan people of the Kansas river valley in Kansas.
72. Used of locations.
74. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
76. Not only so, but.
79. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
84. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
87. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
89. The cry made by sheep.
90. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
91. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
92. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
93. A container.
94. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
95. A large number or amount.
96. Type genus of the Anatidae.
97. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
1. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
4. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
5. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
6. Long-tailed brilliantly colored parrot of Central and South America.
7. Perennial mountain rice native to Mediterranean region and introduced into North America.
8. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
9. Large hairy humanoid creature said to live in the Himalayas.
10. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
11. (Norse mythology) God of war and strife and son of Odin.
12. Filled with a great quantity.
13. Long nerve fiber that conducts away from the cell body of the neuron.
14. Type genus of the family Mimidae.
15. Give a benediction to.
22. The great circle representing the apparent annual path of the sun.
24. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
26. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
28. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
31. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
32. A doctor's degree in religion.
34. A milky fluid consisting of lymph and emulsified fats.
36. Sewn together with overhand stitches (close vertical stitches that pass over and draw the two edges together).
37. Loose gown of the 17th and 18th centuries.
40. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
41. The beginning or early stages.
42. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
44. Of or relating to Aram or to its inhabitants or their culture or their language.
45. Make nonmagnetic.
46. Being or passing over or across the sea.
48. The capital and largest city of Iran.
49. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
50. Of or relating to or measured in ohms.
54. A flat cake of thin batter fried on both sides on a griddle.
56. A city in north central Morocco.
58. A dull stupid fatuous person.
60. Grind together, of teeth.
61. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
63. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
65. Coextensive with the family Fucaceae.
66. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
69. United States financier (born in France) who helped finance the War of 1812 (1750-1831).
70. Summer cypress.
73. Greek mythology.
74. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
75. A formal expression of praise.
77. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
78. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
80. South African term for `boss'.
81. A French abbot.
82. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
83. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
85. An associate degree in applied science.
86. A communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia.
88. A unit of length of thread or yarn.