1. A unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 foot/sec/sec to a mass of 1 pound.
4. Not still wet.
9. The second largest city in Tunisia.
13. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
16. To what extent or amount or degree.
17. (Old Testament) The fourth son of Jacob who was forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
18. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
19. A pass between mountain peaks.
20. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
22. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
23. With rapid movements.
26. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
28. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
30. Very dark black.
31. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
32. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
33. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
35. Bringing death.
39. Of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics.
43. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
44. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
47. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
48. Trade name for an oral contraceptive containing estradiol and norgestrel.
49. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
50. A public promotion of some product or service.
52. A province in north-central China.
53. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
56. Seed vessel having hooks or prickles.
57. Minute blackish gregarious flies destructive to mushrooms and seedlings.
60. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
63. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
64. In or of the present month.
65. A dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon.
66. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
67. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
69. Ruined by overcooking.
70. (informal) Very good.
74. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
76. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
77. Wasting of the body during a chronic disease.
82. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
86. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
87. A picturesque mountainous province of western Austria.
89. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
93. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
94. A bachelor's degree in theology.
95. Sour or bitter in taste.
96. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
97. A master's degree in fine arts.
98. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
99. A side road little traveled (as in the countryside).
100. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
101. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
102. 1/10 gram.
1. A unit of subjective loudness.
2. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
3. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
4. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
5. An unforeseen obstacle.
6. The content of cognition.
7. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
8. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
9. Speaking a Slavic language.
10. Arrived at without due care or effort.
11. A salt or ester of acetic acid.
12. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.
13. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
14. A district in southwestern Manhattan noted for its shops and restaurants and galleries and artist's lofts.
15. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
21. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
24. A genus of Ploceidae.
25. A city in western Saudi Arabia.
27. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
29. A festival featuring African-American culture.
34. A state in New England.
36. A person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea.
37. (Mexico) Thin unleavened pancake made from cornmeal or wheat flour.
38. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
40. The capital of Australia.
41. Giving confidence.
42. Worthy of the greatest honor or distinction.
45. The doughnut-shaped object enclosed by a torus.
46. A game in which darts are thrown at a dartboard.
51. Microscopic unicellular marine or freshwater colonial alga having cell walls impregnated with silica.
54. An enclosed space.
55. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
58. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
59. Imprudently incurring risk.
61. To fix or set securely or deeply.
62. Large elongated compressed food fish of European Atlantic waters.
68. An ancient jar with two handles and a narrow neck.
69. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
71. A Loloish language.
72. Filled with fear or apprehension.
73. An informal term for a father.
75. Bandicoot with leathery ears like a rabbit.
78. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
79. A small cake leavened with yeast.
80. A thrusting blow with a knife.
81. The men who man a ship or aircraft.
83. The highest level or degree attainable.
84. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
85. The sixth month of the civil year.
88. Devoid of warmth and cordiality.
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
91. The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object.
92. The compass point midway between east and southeast.