1. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
4. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
8. Made by polymerizing butadiene.
12. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
16. The quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength.
17. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
18. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
19. Set lower.
20. A covered passageway.
22. Enclose in, or as if in, a case "my feet were encased in mud.".
24. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
25. Common black-and-gray Eurasian bird noted for thievery.
27. A Loloish language.
29. Of or relating to or involving an area.
30. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
32. (Jewish cookery) A loaf of white bread containing eggs and leavened with yeast.
34. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
35. An industrial city in eastern France north of Lyons.
37. A short synopsis.
41. A state in northwestern North America.
43. A public promotion of some product or service.
44. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
46. A formal expression of praise.
47. Being one more than one.
51. Slightly wet.
52. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
54. The capital of Croatia.
55. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
57. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
58. Strong and sharp.
61. A small lump or protuberance.
62. A refuge from attack.
65. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
66. Quieten or silence (a sound) or make (an image) less visible.
68. Any of various fissiped mammals with nonretractile claws and typically long muzzles.
69. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
70. City in eastern Belgium.
71. Unknown god.
72. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
76. Divulge information or secrets.
78. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
80. A person active in party politics.
83. Family of brightly colored voracious eels of warm coastal waters.
85. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
87. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
89. Found along western Atlantic coast.
90. Capable of being added or added to.
93. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
94. A warm dry wind that blows down the northern slopes of the Alps.
96. United States designer noted for an innovative series of chairs (1907-1978).
97. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
99. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
102. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
103. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
104. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
105. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
106. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
1. Largest crested screamer.
2. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
3. Reconnaissance (by shortening).
4. Worn until no longer useful.
5. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
6. A state in midwestern United States.
7. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
8. An excavator whose shovel bucket is attached to a hinged boom and is drawn backward to move earth.
9. A resident of Utah.
10. Of or in or relating to the nose.
11. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
12. Small Atlantic wrasse the male of which has a brilliant blue head.
13. Balcony consisting of the forward section of a theater mezzanine.
14. A Scottish word.
15. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
21. Jordan's port.
23. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
26. Responding to or operating at a wide band of frequencies.
28. An inhabitant of Lappland.
31. A canoe made by hollowing out and shaping a large log.
33. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
36. A language of Australian aborigines.
38. A rational motive for a belief or action.
39. Annual and biennial herbs of Mediterranean to central Asia.
40. Not softened by the addition of padding.
42. The basic unit of money in Zambia.
45. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
48. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
49. A descent down a nearly vertical surface by using a doubled rope that is coiled around the body and attached to some higher point.
50. The airforce of Great Britain.
53. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
56. A beckoning gesture.
59. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
60. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
63. The capital of Turkey.
64. Genus of New Zealand mat-forming herbs or subshrubs.
67. 43rd President of the United States.
73. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
74. Person who does no work.
75. A unit of weight used in some Spanish speaking countries.
77. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
79. Someone who drives a taxi for a living.
81. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
82. Of or relating to or affecting a lobe.
84. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
86. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
88. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
91. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
92. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
95. Remaining after all deductions.
98. An informal term for a father.
100. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
101. A Mid-Atlantic state.