1. A master's degree in business.
4. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
8. A French abbot.
12. A fractional monetary unit in Bahrain and Iraq and Jordan and Kuwait and Southern Yemen and Yemen.
16. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
17. Advanced in years.
18. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
19. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
20. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
22. In bed.
24. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. A cyst on the underside of the tongue.
30. A soft silvery metallic element.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
34. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
37. The superior of an abbey of monks.
40. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
44. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
48. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
49. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
50. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
51. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
53. A unit of pressure.
54. Praise, glorify, or honor.
55. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
59. Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use.
61. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
63. A manner of performance.
64. Regarded with deep or rapturous love (especially as if for a god).
67. Italian architect who pioneered in the use of reinforced concrete (1891-1979).
68. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
70. A zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere between Taurus and Cancer on the ecliptic.
71. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
72. Half the width of an em.
73. Italian physiologist noted for his discovery that frogs' muscles contracted in an electric field (which led to the galvanic cell) (1737-1798).
76. Noisy talk.
78. English tennis player who won may women's singles titles (born in 1945).
80. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
82. Before noon.
83. Having been read.
84. Chief god of the Rig-Veda.
89. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
92. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
94. The cardinal number that is the fifth power of ten.
96. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
97. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
98. Loose or flaccid body fat.
99. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
100. Water frozen in the solid state.
101. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
102. The basic unit of money on Malta.
103. Material used to daub walls.
104. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
3. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
5. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
6. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
7. Chief port of Yemen.
8. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
11. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
12. Covered with water.
13. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
14. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
15. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. An expanded petiole taking on the function of a leaf blade.
23. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
25. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
28. 1 species.
29. Moderate or restrain.
31. A bachelor's degree in religion.
35. Any of various long-legged carrion-eating hawks of South and Central America.
36. An event that is experienced as indicating important things to come.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
41. Marked by smartness in dress and manners.
42. Freed from any question of guilt.
43. Inject into the vein.
45. An enclosed space.
46. The god who fathered the islands and gods of Japan with his sister Izanami.
47. An especially luminous meteor (sometimes exploding).
52. French writer who is considered the father of science fiction (1828-1905).
56. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
57. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
58. A passageway between buildings or giving access to a basement.
60. Minute blackish gregarious flies destructive to mushrooms and seedlings.
62. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
65. The basic unit of money in Saudi Arabia.
66. Covered with or as if with a glossy and usually brightly colored coating.
69. Reprehensible acquisitiveness.
70. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
74. Steps consisting of two parallel members connected by rungs.
75. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
77. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
79. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
81. A white crystalline carbohydrate used as a sweetener and preservative.
85. Type genus of the Nepidae.
86. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
87. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
88. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
90. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
91. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
93. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
95. The central part of a car wheel (or fan or propeller etc) through which the shaft or axle passes.
96. A doctor's degree in education.