1. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
4. Of or relating to or associated with the moon.
9. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
13. Preserve of crushed fruit.
16. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
17. A restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle.
18. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
22. Reprehensible acquisitiveness.
25. Not fake or counterfeit.
26. Highly aromatic inner bark of the Canella winterana used as a condiment and a tonic.
28. A nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens.
30. Motionlessness attributable to a temporary paralysis.
32. A structure in which one end is counterbalanced by the other (as in a bascule bridge).
34. Enthusiastic approval.
37. Having the same or similar characteristics.
40. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
42. Being five more than one hundred.
43. The basic unit of money in Sweden.
46. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. (anatomy) Opposite to or away from the mouth.
52. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
53. Old World wild swine having a narrow body and prominent tusks from which most domestic swine come.
56. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
57. Floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile).
58. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
59. Used of physical heat.
60. A quantity of no importance.
62. Having antlers.
65. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
66. Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak.
68. Not alert or attentive.
70. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
71. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
73. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
75. Of or having to do with or belonging to an abbey or abbot, or abbess.
81. Supplied (especially fed) to satisfaction.
85. (informal) Exceptionally good.
86. Mostly small blennioid fishes of coral reefs and seagrass beds.
89. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
90. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
91. Milled product of durum wheat (or other hard wheat) used in pasta.
93. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
94. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
95. Any period of seven consecutive days.
96. Small brightly colored Australasian parrots having a brush-tipped tongue for feeding on nectar and soft fruits.
1. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. An ancient board game resembling backgammon.
4. 16 ounces.
5. A nitrogen-containing base found in RNA (but not in DNA) and derived from pyrimidine.
6. A tranquilizer (trade name Navane) used to treat schizophrenia.
7. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
8. Read anew.
9. A person who lives away from his place of work.
10. The property of being pliant.
11. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
12. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
13. Tree of the West Indies and northern South America bearing succulent edible orange-sized fruit.
14. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
15. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
21. Boxcar with latticed sides.
23. A kind of person.
24. Capable of being avoided or warded off.
27. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
29. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
31. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
33. Pertaining to the tiny air sacs of the lungs.
35. Genus of gilled agarics of Europe and North America having brown spores and an annulus.
36. Of or relating to the study of meaning and changes of meaning.
38. A port and state capital of Tasmania.
39. American physicist who won the Nobel Prize for physics twice (1908-1991).
41. Used facetiously.
44. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
45. Be a mystery or bewildering to.
47. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
49. English monk and scholar (672-735).
51. Away from the right path or direction.
54. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
55. Give over.
61. Loss of the ability to swallow.
62. 16 ounces.
63. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
64. Of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics.
65. Tree of the West Indies and northern South America bearing succulent edible orange-sized fruit.
67. Take in solid food.
69. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
72. An upward slope or grade (as in a road).
73. Having been read.
74. Largest city in North Dakota.
75. Being nine more than forty.
76. A small nail.
77. With no effort to conceal.
78. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
79. On or toward the lee.
80. Small drought-resistant sorghums having large yellow or whitish grains.
82. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
83. A drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands.
84. Suggestive of the supernatural.
87. A sign of assent or salutation or command.
88. Lacking in light.
92. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.