1. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
4. The first Hindu calendar month (corresponding to March or April in the Gregorian calendar).
9. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
13. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
16. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
17. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
18. A primeval personification of air and breath.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. A genus of Psittacidae.
22. Of or relating to apnea.
24. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
25. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
26. A tricyclic antidepressant (trade names Imavate and Tofranil) used to treat clinical depression.
28. A means of serving.
29. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
30. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
32. A Mid-Atlantic state.
33. Capable of having having clear evidence of eliminated without trace.
35. African terrestrial ferns.
38. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
40. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
41. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
42. Collect or look around for (food).
45. Meat from a calf.
49. United States Protestant theologian (1892-1971).
52. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
53. Genus of low-growing mat-forming New Zealand plants.
54. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
55. Pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings.
57. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
59. 16 ounces.
60. A comedy characterized by broad satire and improbable situations.
62. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
66. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
67. A public promotion of some product or service.
68. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
69. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
70. The act of scanning.
72. Not abused with language.
75. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
77. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
78. A female gametocyte that develops into an ovum after two meiotic divisions.
80. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
83. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
89. A group of countries in special alliance.
93. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
95. Take by theft.
96. (Norse mythology) God of war and strife and son of Odin.
97. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
98. Apply a lubricant to.
100. At any time.
101. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
102. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
103. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
104. Ratio of the opposite side to the hypotenuse.
1. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
2. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
3. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
4. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
5. A Loloish language.
6. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
7. A state in midwestern United States.
8. A film or illustrated lecture on traveling.
9. Of or relating to Dante Alighieri or his writings.
10. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
11. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
12. Enclose in, or as if in, a case "my feet were encased in mud.".
13. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
14. Take in a sail with a brail.
15. A telegram sent abroad.
21. The capital of Croatia.
23. An informal term for a father.
27. The sixth month of the civil year.
29. A small valve (or valve-like structure).
31. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
34. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
36. One of the rulers in an oligarchy.
37. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
39. Medicinal resin from the lignum vitae tree.
43. A person of subnormal intelligence.
44. A republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula.
46. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
47. An often persistent bodily disorder or disease.
48. Having lips or parts that resemble lips.
50. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
51. Employed in accomplishing something.
56. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
58. The act of pursuing.
61. Ancient city is southeastern Italy where Hannibal defeated the Romans in 216 BC.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. A state in southeastern United States.
65. An endorsement.
71. A city and port in northern Jutland.
73. Someone who habitually doubts accepted beliefs.
74. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
75. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
76. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
79. A Russian river.
81. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
82. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
84. Make amends for.
85. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
86. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
87. Type genus of the Sulidae.
88. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
89. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
90. (New Testament) Disciple of Jesus.
91. Kitchen appliance used for baking or roasting.
92. Wrap us in a cerecloth, as of a corpse.
94. Not reflecting light.
99. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.