1. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
4. Violent and needless disturbance.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
13. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
16. An associate degree in applied science.
17. European food fish.
18. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
19. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
20. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
22. (usually in the plural) A garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle, covering each leg separately.
25. Of or relating to any of the group of Sotho languages.
27. Growing old.
29. To a complete degree or to the full or entire extent.
31. Italian painter (1696-1770).
33. Type genus of the Anatidae.
34. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
35. Type genus of the Amiidae.
38. A white trivalent metallic element.
40. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
44. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
45. A fastener for a door or lid.
47. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
48. An athlete who performs acts requiring skill and agility and coordination.
50. British poet (born in the United States) who won the Nobel prize for literature (1888-1965).
52. Carnivorous or bloodsucking aquatic or terrestrial worms typically having a sucker at each end.
55. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
56. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
57. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
60. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
62. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
64. White Southerner supporting Reconstruction policies after the Civil War usually for self-interest.
68. Congenital absence of the heart (as in the development of some monsters).
70. Any of several trees of the genus Platanus having thin pale bark that scales off in small plates and lobed leaves and ball-shaped heads of fruits.
73. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
76. Small genus of Asian evergreen trees having columnar crowns and distinguished by leaves lacking a midrib.
78. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
82. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
83. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
85. Lose blood from one's body.
86. Large Old World bat of warm and tropical regions that feeds on fruit.
89. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
91. A master's degree in business.
92. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
93. (law) A defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question.
95. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
96. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
97. (Norse mythology) God of war and strife and son of Odin.
98. Wood of a pecan tree.
99. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
100. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. One of two pieces of armor plate hanging from the fauld to protect the upper thighs.
2. Flesh of a castrated male chicken.
3. A genus of Bothidae.
4. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
5. The products of human creativity.
6. Relating to or caused by a virus.
7. An informal word (abstracted from words with this ending) for some unidentified branch of knowledge.
8. A slight indication.
9. Age or bleach flour with Agene (nitrogen trichloride).
10. A city in northwestern Somalia.
11. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
12. A bachelor's degree in religion.
13. A downhill race over a winding course defined by upright poles.
14. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
15. Among the largest bony fish.
21. A Kachinic language.
23. A stringed instrument of India.
24. Agile long-tailed nocturnal African lemur with dense woolly fur and large eyes and ears.
26. Toward the mouth or oral region.
28. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
30. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
32. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
36. Sister and consort of Izanami.
37. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
39. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
41. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
42. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
43. Plot of land belonging to an English parish church or an ecclesiastical office.
46. Type genus of the Sittidae.
49. Having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other.
51. Employing variations in pitch to distinguish meanings of otherwise similar words.
53. Any cone-shaped artifact.
54. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
58. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
59. Made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it.
61. Wool of the alpaca.
63. A broad band that passes over the back of a horse and supports the shafts of a vehicle.
65. (of light) Lacking in intensity or brightness.
66. Lacking motor coordination.
67. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
69. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
71. An antibiotic (trade name Nebcin) that is especially effective against gram-negative bacteria.
72. Abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress.
74. The act of mimicking.
75. A record in which commercial accounts are recorded.
77. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
79. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
81. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
84. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
87. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
88. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
90. The cry made by sheep.
94. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.