1. Sleep in a convenient place.
5. Drawn or pressed close to someone or something for or as if for affection or protection.
13. Not in action or at work.
17. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
18. Situated within or suitable for inside a building.
19. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
20. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
21. Characteristic of or befitting a seaman.
22. French filmmaker (1908-1982).
23. A farewell remark.
25. Of or relating to or supporting Hinduism.
27. (British) Your grandmother.
29. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
30. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
32. A virtually extinct Caucasian language spoken exclusively in Turkey.
34. Any compound of oxygen with another element or a radical.
37. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
41. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
43. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
45. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
46. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
48. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
51. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
53. Inquire about.
54. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
56. Cut off from a whole.
57. United States heavyweight boxing champion (1866-1933).
60. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
63. (informal) A stupid incompetent person.
65. A festival featuring African-American culture.
66. An observation station that is set up to make sample observations of something.
68. Of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions.
69. Informal terms for a meal.
71. (archaic) A fitting reward.
73. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
76. Internal organs collectively (especially those in the abdominal cavity).
79. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
80. The ability to form mental images of things or events.
82. A poisonous yellow solid used in solution as a herbicide.
87. The clay from which adobe bricks are made.
90. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
91. The fifth month of the civil year.
94. A Russian river.
95. Indicating the most important performer or role.
96. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
98. Not in good physical or mental health.
99. The cardinal number that is the fifth power of ten.
100. Type genus of the Ranidae.
101. Causing a dull and steady pain.
102. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
1. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
2. Toward the mouth or oral region.
3. Having a smooth, gleaming surface.
4. Any artifact that makes a squeaking sound when used.
5. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
6. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
7. A state in the western United States.
8. A zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere between Taurus and Cancer on the ecliptic.
9. The father of your father or mother.
10. Swedish soprano who toured the United States under the management of P. T. Barnum (1820-1887).
11. The dialect of Ancient Greek spoken in Thessaly and Boeotia and Aeolis.
12. Free from liquid or moisture.
13. Existing as an essential constituent or characteristic.
14. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
15. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
16. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
24. A transuranic element.
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
28. A baroque musical composition (usually for a keyboard instrument) with full chords and rapid elaborate runs in a rhythmically free style.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. The act of conferring an honor or presenting a gift.
35. A Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ.
36. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
38. Norse chieftan who became the first duke of Normandy (860-931).
39. Not wearing rouge.
40. The froth produced by soaps or detergents.
42. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
44. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
47. Expose to fresh air, as of old clothing.
49. An edict of the Russian tsar.
50. A flat mass of ice (smaller than an ice field) floating at sea.
52. A city in north central Morocco.
55. Having no employment.
58. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
59. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
61. Small Asiatic wild bird.
62. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
64. United States conductor (born in Hungary) (1899-1985).
67. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
70. Of or relating to Dante Alighieri or his writings.
71. A zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere between Taurus and Cancer on the ecliptic.
72. Relating to or produced by ergot.
73. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
74. One-thousandth of an equivalent.
75. The Muskhogean language of the Choctaw people.
77. The capital and largest city of Niger.
78. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
81. God of justice.
83. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
84. Very fertile.
85. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
88. Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games.
89. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
92. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
93. The residue that remains when something is burned.
97. A radioactive element of the actinide series.