1. The principal activity in your life that you do to earn money.
4. Jordan's port.
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
13. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. Food prepared by cooking and straining or processed in a blender.
18. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
22. Of or like a cecum.
24. A flexible container with a single opening.
25. A mass of undifferentiated cells from with an organ or body part develops.
27. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
28. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
29. 16 ounces.
30. A container.
31. A person forced to flee from home or country.
34. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
35. A member of the Siouan people of the northern Mississippi valley.
38. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
41. Noisy talk.
43. South American cavy.
44. A proposal for an appropriate course of action.
46. God of the earth.
49. As soon as.
50. Wildly disordered.
53. Informal terms for a mother.
54. Greek mythology.
56. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
57. Cause to become awake or conscious.
59. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
60. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
62. Cause to change.
64. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
65. (Hinduism and Buddhism) The beatitude that transcends the cycle of reincarnation.
67. In some classifications another name for the family Lamnidae.
68. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
69. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
72. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
75. A farewell remark.
78. A genus of Ploceidae.
82. An elaborate song for solo voice.
86. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
90. A used automobile tire that has been remolded to give it new treads.
92. Be compatible or in accordance with.
94. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
95. Earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something.
96. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
98. A town in north central Oklahoma.
99. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
100. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
101. A group of African languages in the Niger-Congo group spoken from Senegal east as far as the Ivory Coast.
102. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
103. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. Upright consisting of a vertical side member of a door or window frame.
2. Using speech rather than writing.
3. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
4. A common complex mineral consisting of calcium fluoride phosphate or calcium chloride phosphate.
5. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
6. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
7. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
8. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
9. (linguistics) The form of a word after all affixes are removed.
10. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
11. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
12. The basic unit of money in Panama.
13. A small cake leavened with yeast.
14. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
15. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
21. English playwright (1929-1994).
23. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
26. Someone whose business is advertising.
29. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
32. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
33. A landlocked republic in eastern Europe.
36. Loss of the ability to swallow.
37. Someone in charge of other people.
39. A means of serving.
40. An alkaloid poison that occurs in tobacco.
42. One thousand grams.
45. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
47. A green transparent form of beryl.
48. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
51. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
52. Free from filth and pathogens.
55. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
58. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
61. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
63. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
66. Included seven times in every 19 years.
70. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
71. Having help.
73. One of 7 to 12 sons of Aditi.
74. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
76. Source of a tough elastic wood.
77. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
79. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
80. A car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors.
81. An Asian republic in the Middle East at the east end of the Mediterranean.
83. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
84. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
85. Of a quality, as in.
87. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
88. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
89. Roman poet remembered for his elegiac verses on love (43 BC - AD 17).
91. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
93. A doctor's degree in education.
97. A state in the Rocky Mountains.