1. The seventh and last day of the week.
4. A member of the North American Indian people of Oregon.
9. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
13. The bill in a restaurant.
16. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
17. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
18. A condition requiring relief.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. The month following July and preceding September.
21. Operculate seasnail of coastal waters with a short spiral shell.
23. A river in Germany.
25. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
27. Of or relating to or characteristic of Israel or its people.
28. A kiln for drying hops.
29. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
31. Perceive sound.
32. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
34. Of or relating to the heart.
38. The stage of meiosis or mitosis when chromosomes move toward opposite ends of the nuclear spindle.
43. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
44. A drink resembling beer.
48. A town in central France (south of Paris) noted for hot mineral springs.
49. An honorary arts degree.
51. A river in the east central United States.
53. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
54. A radioactive transuranic metallic element.
55. A vending machine from which you can get food.
57. An active volcano in southeastern Colombia in the Andes.
59. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
61. A state in New England.
62. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
64. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).
65. A port city and resort in Andalusia in southern Spain on the Mediterranean.
67. Hindu sacred text instructing the Brahmins to perform the Vedic rituals.
70. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
71. A native or resident of Wales.
75. In bed.
76. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
78. An informal term for a father.
79. A bachelor's degree in science.
80. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
81. A derogatory term used by Jews to refer to non-Jewish women.
85. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
88. Polish labor leader and statesman (born in 1943).
91. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
95. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
99. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
100. English writer of stories for children (1882-1956).
101. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
103. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
104. Take in solid food.
105. Similar to the color of fresh grass.
106. A small cake leavened with yeast.
107. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. A fraudulent business scheme.
2. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
3. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
4. Erect deciduous shrub or tree to 10 feet with maroon-flushed flowers.
5. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
6. A dress worn primarily by Hindu women.
7. Being or given to servile imitation.
8. (KNO3) Used especially as a fertilizer and explosive.
9. (sports) With hand brought forward and up from below shoulder level.
10. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
11. Any tree of the genus Genipa bearing yellow flowers and edible fruit with a thick rind.
12. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
13. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
14. By bad luck.
15. A member of the British order of honor.
22. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
24. Apache leader of the resistance to United States troops in Arizona (1812-1874).
26. (Greek mythology) A woman transformed into a Gorgon by Athena.
30. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
33. A poliovirus vaccine consisting of inactivated polio virus that is injected subcutaneously to provide immunity to poliomyelitis.
35. An aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets.
36. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
37. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
39. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
40. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
41. Shell containing lead pellets that explodes in flight.
42. A brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes.
45. Leafless East Indian vine.
46. The stirrup-shaped ossicle that transmits sound from the incus to the cochlea.
47. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
50. Fecal matter of animals.
52. A genus of Malayan tree.
56. The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid.
58. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
60. Wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk.
63. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
66. Squash bugs.
68. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
72. The basic unit of money in Equatorial Guinea.
73. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
74. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
77. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
82. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
83. Informal terms for a mother.
84. Jordan's port.
86. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
87. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
89. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
90. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
92. Any thick messy substance.
93. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
94. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
96. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
97. (Irish) The sea personified.
98. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
102. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.